Mentors

73 Human Paladin
No.

lol.

I'm surprised..

Are you saying i'm bad?

Pretty sure people on my server pug better than your server's best guilds.
Reply Quote
78 Undead Mage
~doodles a wiener on Bunnyberry's forehead~
Reply Quote
78 Undead Mage
Doo-doo-doodling!
Reply Quote
7 Human Warlock
No.

lol.

I'm surprised..

Rofl, i lold hard.
Reply Quote
73 Human Paladin
08/14/2011 12:21 AMPosted by Wladyslaw
why are you comparing PvE interests to PvP interests?

Why are you? =]

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i taught a bunch of ppl how to play many classes self props

pretty much every once in a while i notice someone doing something horribly wrong and i decide to sit there for 30 min and explain him everything they should know.
Most ppl end up wispering me the same week thanking me and telling me how much they improved i get a nice high out of that . or maybe i just smoke alot
Edited by Baròness on 8/14/2011 10:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Are you saying i'm bad?

I'm still saying you're bad. You can surround yourself with the best players in the world if you want, it doesn't mean you are any better, just means you can afford to make more mistakes with them around.

And considering you would have been laughed off the server if people actually cared to pay attention to you, I'm not sure you can speak ill against Maiev.

Just my two cents.
Reply Quote
73 Human Paladin
Are you saying i'm bad?

I'm still saying you're bad. You can surround yourself with the best players in the world if you want, it doesn't mean you are any better, just means you can afford to make more mistakes with them around.

And considering you would have been laughed off the server if people actually cared to pay attention to you, I'm not sure you can speak ill against Maiev.

Just my two cents.

Apparantely you can get carried as a tank through heroic fights.

._.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
lol threat rotation

loltaunt
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
08/12/2011 07:59 AMPosted by Ieatchildren
I faceroll.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
lol threat rotation

loltaunt

You probably can't hold aggro off the dps in my group with the aggro buff, or, atleast i'd love to see you try.

The feral druid in my guild, for example, has #1 on 7 different fights. (all heroic)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/135907/rankings/players/

Or can you hold aggro off 38k dps and 70k burst with no tricks or misdirects?
Edited by Bunnychaser on 8/21/2011 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Arsis imparted most of what i know about being a mage while sitting with him in Terokkar waiting for Doomsayer Jurim to pat by.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
lol threat rotation

loltaunt

You probably can't hold aggro off the dps in my group with the aggro buff, or, atleast i'd love to see you try.

The feral druid in my guild, for example, has #1 on 7 different fights. (all heroic)

DUDE UR MOM CANT HOLD AGGRO OFF ME

see that? 12yr old joke? thats wat u remind me of, a 12yr old. stop posting on the forums of the GREATEST SERVER IN THE WORLD.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

Funny thing is, you used to be infamous for not being able to control your aggro (or pull random !@#$ as a boomkin). At least now you've found your calling; actually going in and tanking the aggro you pull.

Good thing they fixed starfall because they knew how !@#$ed up it was on trash pulls.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I had inspirations but no mentors. No one really teaches me how to feral tank/dps/pvp. I learned by doing it myself.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

DUDE UR MOM CANT HOLD AGGRO OFF ME

see that? 12yr old joke? thats wat u remind me of, a 12yr old. stop posting on the forums of the GREATEST SERVER IN THE WORLD.

/sitsonpez

Damn right this is the best server in the world.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]