[H] WTB Heavy Junkboxes

11 Orc Warrior
As I realize there may not be many who want to farm these, there may be some who want to make some easy cash with your rogue alts, CoD them to me at 20g ea, i'll buy in any increment until I can get exalted. Google ravenholdt rep if you don't know how to do it. Post if you mail any.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Warrior
20g is low, other realms it goes for up to 50g each. I will farm and cod them for 45g each
Reply Quote
11 Orc Warrior
Ok, do that then. I don't need the entire 1.4k or however many it is, so just send them as you get em. But i've checked other realms recent threads and the MAX i saw was 40g, but whatever i just wanna get this done.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Warrior
allright Ill take care of it this week. Ill cod them for 40g since that is what you saw. If I get a good drop rate Ill lower the cost. Last time I remember I would only get like 1 per 10-15 mobs. Ill be in touch.
Reply Quote
11 Orc Warrior
I'm trying to power through this as quickly as possible so, if you're not quick with them idk how much more i'll need so like i said just send em as you get em.
Reply Quote
11 Orc Warrior
^
Reply Quote
11 Orc Warrior
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]