Magic Rooster Egg

85 Goblin Hunter
WTB: Magic Rooster Egg

It's a long shot but here goes ... I'd love this mount. I know what it's worth and don't worry, if you have this item you'll be compensated with gold. Lots of gold! Muahahahaha ...

Seriously, if you have this mount talk to me in game.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
I'd redirect you to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2826193113?page=21

I can tell you from experience that Rexxar is almost void of any TCG itmes for sale other than an occasional pet. Hitting up that thread and finding someone willing to Xfer is most likely your best bet.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Thanks Takei. I have been asking sellers with this listed but none of them are willing to transfer. The 50,000k gold limit makes it difficult for me to do the legwork.

Again, thanks for the link.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
The way people get around the 50k limit is they generally enforce a 'vials = 30k' policy on those TCG threads. So if they want 170k gold, it's like, 50k gold + 5 Vials of Sand.

I feel your pain, I've been wanting to purchase any of the TCG items for months now, (or even some good ole' Shadowmourne items) but Rexxar as a whole is devoid of people selling interesting things.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
i got my riding turtle from a guy on rexxar :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
vial is amazing cost me 42k on my server but it is a pretty sick mount
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]