Any weekly groups still going on this server?

90 Orc Shaman
Hey Gurubashi, just wondering if there are any weekly groups still going on this server for t11 heroics / t12 firelands and need a geared (ilvl 372) resto shaman.

I took a break for about 6 months so I've been outta the loop from january to july. I pretty much have experience in most of the heroic modes in tier 11 (except end wing bosses) and about 5/7 bosses in firelands. I speak english, and learn fights very fast. I would prefer a group which is not just starting on these raids and learning the beginning encounters.

Just was wondering if there is a group of people still running weekly "pugs". I'd prefer not to join a guild, but would still be interested in running with a group of individuals who run together weekly. If a group is interested, I probably would be unable to go next week, but the week after I would most likely be okay. Hit me up here or on the game!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'm still looking for a group. However, I wouldn't be able to do anything but domo and rag this week. One reason why I'm hesitant to join a guild is that twice this expansion, I tried joining a new guild after I was exalted with the guild I am in right now. Both times joining new guilds didn't work out. I don't want to spend another ~ 6-7 weeks grinding reputation again, that's all.

Also, now i've done 6/7 of the fights multiple times and have wiped enough on rag the past few weeks in various groups (mostly pug, some guild) to not have any trouble with this fight until the second transition / entering phase 3 because an add usually ended up touching the hammer. Also I have an offspec enhancement set. Its not that greatly geared (about 363-364, but the weapons suck) but on fights that you stand still, it can still pull 22k+. I'd prefer to go resto though.
Edited by Gardiff on 9/7/2011 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
dont know not on that server anymore
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
<Shorthanded> laid-back & mature level 25 guild looking for raiders to raid on Weds, Thurs, and Sundays, 7 ST. U don't have to make all raids - just be active. We are 6/7 bosses in Firelands. Guild bank pays for repairs.

We'd love to try you out if you're online at any of our raid times.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
<Shorthanded> laid-back & mature level 25 guild looking for raiders to raid on Weds, Thurs, and Sundays, 7 ST. U don't have to make all raids - just be active. We are 6/7 bosses in Firelands. Guild bank pays for repairs.

We'd love to try you out if you're online at any of our raid times.

Hey sorry man, for me 7 ends up being a bit late for me since the raids would end at 1 or 2 am here (east coaster).

Update - Now have been doing 7/7 easily for the past two weeks or so.
But still, I'm looking for a group with good potential going into 4.3 that needs a r. shaman with offspec enh.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I wanted to bump this one more time to see if there were any other groups somewhat progressed on heroics that are still going strong on gurubashi.

Until two weeks ago, I was with a brazilian group for a few weeks in September and October and we made it to 4/7 heroic but unfortunately most of the group members had to stop playing these past two weeks and now are done completely. Thus, I am again looking for another group even though firelands is almost done.

I have an enhancement set which is nearly identical to my resto set in terms of ilvl, but I prefer resto much more over any enhancement set.

Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
bumping just came back a few days ago to see dragon soul. My group I was with has moved onto nemesis and so I am back to looking for a group for the raid. I know pretty much all the normal mode fights and I rarely make mistakes. Any good guilds left on this server recruiting?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]