Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
So, Ryan Johnson (referred to as "RJ") i.e. Billybaroo, i.e. Sugarshorts, i.e. Nowitzki, i.e. Slashguffaw, i.e. Beardenvy, i.e. Peachmango, i.e. Isittheshoes, i.e. Tedknight, Was diagnosed with a cancerous spinal tumor about two months ago. Weighing his options and pushing back the negative thoughts of what alternatives to surgery he had, rumors of a loss of the ability to walk and even death was talked about.
What was reached after testing was that the surgery would give an about 5% chance of loss of the ability to walk permanently and about a 95% chance of a temporary loss of walking which would be able to be relearned in time.
So, today he went off into prep and will spend all day tomorrow in surgery to remove and kill the tumor and save his life.
That is all.
And so the RJ ripping Power Tumor day has finally come. He went off earlier yesterday for his pre-op like Tsurk said, and was entirely prepared to finally get the chance to be rid of this thing once and for all. Just wish we could be there to support him in person.
"From what I understand, the entire tumor was removed. I currently have next to no strength in my legs whatsoever, but I am NOT paralyzed. Thanks for all of your support through this tough time for me, I like you all."
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.