Smolderthorn Needs Caster Pvpers!

85 Orc Death Knight
Lets face it, we need some. All of like our top twenty teams are melee based. What in the world happened to all of our casters? Or did we never have any skilled Caster based PvPers?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
We need to do 3s help.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
leveling this toon for that reason
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
08/14/2011 10:28 AMPosted by Wonkz
We need to do 3s help.

Our ability to schedule sucks.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
We've been running feral/lock/hpal when piru can't get online. But I agree... and it'll only get worse with T2 weapons soon.
Reply Quote
we tanked a bit trying something new, but were still like 8th i think... forgot bout me?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
08/14/2011 04:49 PMPosted by Spilledguts
we tanked a bit trying something new, but were still like 8th i think... forgot bout me?

Its not a matter of forgetting about you, but more along of the lines of... look how many our serious pvpers play melee based classes versus casters. A simple look at smolderthorn's 3v3 set up for like the top 10 teams should make it pretty obvious we're not big fans of playing casters for pvp. Its sad =(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Real bros roll gimp casters

<
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Also, all that the warlocks and resto shamans on this server need to do is join a group with each other and gratz on 2.4k
Reply Quote
Need to find a dis priest or resto druid and I can run RMP! (slash RMD)

So... if any of you out there are interested hit me up :)
Edited by Mysticalize on 8/15/2011 8:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
08/15/2011 12:44 AMPosted by Throbin
Also, all that the warlocks and resto shamans on this server need to do is join a group with each other and gratz on 2.4k

Since carnivor when MIA, alliance doesn't have a resto shaman or warlock without nacho in the name. Guess I need to learn to multibox?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
08/15/2011 02:59 PMPosted by Nachõ

Since carnivor when MIA, alliance doesn't have a resto shaman or warlock without nacho in the name. Guess I need to learn to multibox?

Thats a given.

I'm levelling my lock bank alt cuz never being able to run a shadowcleave is starting to irk me. I like melee cleaves, but not every flippin season.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
08/15/2011 02:59 PMPosted by Nachõ

I could've sworn riddlore was a warlock
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]