(A) Achievement Runs (WotLK) LFM

90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm organizing a weekly achievement group to pick up ones I don't have on this toon. (I'm normally the MT for guild runs on my warrior.)

Tuesday @7PM-10PM Server Time 25Man (21 needed)
Saturday @9AM-12PM Server Time 10Man (8 needed)

Details:
--Each week the scheduled will be posted via a calendar invite with which raid instance(s) will be run and what achievements will be attempted.
--Loot will be open rolled with a few exceptions.
--Items such as the keeper sigil's from Ulduar that are needed for the group to unlock future areas are reserved.

To be invited to the run you need to:
1) be lvl 85
2) have a vent client installed
3) comprehend the fact that a wipe may be called if one of the primary achievement objectives for the day has been fouled.
4) Online for invites 10 minutes before the raid start time. This is to allow me to fill any remaining slots.

If you are interested in becoming a slotted regular member, contact me via in-game mail.

Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
MEMEMEMEMEMEME.....
You gonna have to wait about 6 more weeks until I get home though..
I can attempt from here but you need to be on point, so I dont want to risk it.
But when I get back, let's do them all...

I'll always got your back, Stega.
Cya ingame..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
So I'm finally getting a bit of interest on this: I've added a forum area to my guild's website that people can use/check for info and am actually making some calendar events.

Thus, if you are interested in getting in on the action, post here or visit http://minions.purg.net/forums/world-public-forums/achievement-runs
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
me me me me for ur saturday group! ret/prot
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
There has been very little interest in this so I haven't done any runs: if I can get 10 people (I have like 4 right now) interested and willing to commit, I'll start scheduling runs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
WTF....why is my avatar showing me as a boy nelf???
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Alrighty: I'm finally putting the first run up on the calendar

Saturday @9AM-12PM Server Time 10Man (8 needed)

Those that have contacted me in game or via the forums will be sent invites.

For those interested in joining up, I'm using a public forum on my guild's website for tracking/discussing run objectives.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We finally had our first run yesterday. Only a couple achievements left to get in ICC10 and then I'll move the runs to another instance. Contact me in game if you are interested in the 25man versions or in a possible second 10man group I'll be leading on my warrior.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I'd Def. be interested. that's my kind of thing
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
lol....nevermind....just noticed you're alliance
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump: regularly short 3-4 people which makes me unwilling to pug in the 1-2 to fill in any holes. Thus if you're interested, ping me in-game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]