To Blizzard... runeblade weapons

87 Orc Warlock
I have Gunthrak Transmogged to the Runeblade we get from the starter area. Awesome looking weapon, but I'm screwed w/e I have to use Axes...I usually just Transmog Byrntroll lol...But yeah I remember doing Koltira's Quest or w/e that Night Elf DK and it was obviously a big deal to put runes in your weapon for a DK, they should just add new weapons to the vendor so we can transmog the current stuff....doesn't have to be a DK only weapon for the current tier just a new skin for us to use like challenge mode stuff or w/e.
Reply Quote
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/04/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Rannoch
I have Gunthrak Transmogged to the Runeblade we get from the starter area. Awesome looking weapon, but I'm screwed w/e I have to use Axes...I usually just Transmog Byrntroll lol...But yeah I remember doing Koltira's Quest or w/e that Night Elf DK and it was obviously a big deal to put runes in your weapon for a DK, they should just add new weapons to the vendor so we can transmog the current stuff....doesn't have to be a DK only weapon for the current tier just a new skin for us to use like challenge mode stuff or w/e.

Now this I could agree with, except for the the ability for everyone to get the weapons. Rune weapons should be DK only.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
08/04/2012 03:54 AMPosted by Spudofdeath
Death knights are supposed to raise ghouls, not threads.

I raise Frozen Hell.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
How do i make ANOTHER runeblade when I Break mine?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/24/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Iceshooter

well you start by not necroing 2 month old threads
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
11/24/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Kusari

This thread seems to have a habit of returning from the dead.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/24/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Hellmarch

This thread seems to have a habit of returning from the dead.

kill it with fire!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Between Gorehowl and Zin'rokh, I don't mind... I just wish I could find a kickass mace
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
11/24/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Iceshooter

Lmao what is this i dont even
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
08/14/2011 12:29 PMPosted by Minorie
What happened to Death Knights and runeblade weapons lol. I mean even in the text of the manual it states.. "Death knights are highly powerful, malevolent. runeblade-wielding warriors of the scourge."

Don't ask for Blizzard to give us the cool stuff which we're suppose to use or even deserve.
That's never going to happen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]