WTB late night raiding..

85 Human Warlock
Are there any third shift raids/guilds here? Ideally, 10pm server or later until the wee hours... either faction.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I am currently putting together a team I have always liked late night raiding let me know if it sounds like something you would be interested in joining and helping put together a team
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Hey guys. I am down for maybe 1 late night raid a week. I get home from work at 10 pm server Mon - Sat (sometimes Sun too). I'm also down for starting a early morning/late night activity guild.

I'm just getting back into playing after a extended break. I dinged 85 the other day and have bought my way to ilvl of 343. Focused on reforging, gemming, and enchanting my gear as well as learning a casting rotation Sunday

Been in the game for 6 years now and know how to stay stay out of the fire lol. Though I have little experience with the Cata Heroics and No Cata raid experience.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]