Quitting WoW! -Massive gold giveaway- 8/16/11

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I've dinged 60, 70, 80 and 85 on more than 20 toons, Horde and Alliance. I've seen my share of guilds. Raided 5 nights/week for 5-6 hours each. I have been called "Hardcore." I have gotten server 2nd's and 3rd's. Both Kael'thas and Lady Vashj have fallen, through countless nights of "WTF's," "I hate this game's," rage quits, and near endless swearing. Both vials looted and "Hand of Adal" acquired. I accomplished BT pre-nerf to attunement as well as Hyjal. Archimonde, I <3 you. I survived the terrible raid progression that was ToC. I have killed the Lich King pre-nerf and saw heroic ICC 10. Memories. Cho'gall and Nerfarian have both fallen as well as Twilight's Hammer looted. I am not "the Insane" and do not hold any Realm Firsts, but consider myself seasoned and on par with the WoW-elite. 6 years of playing. Thank you Blizzard, friends, guildies.

Tomorrow, August 16th, I will be compiling all of my wealth onto a single toon (who shall remain anonymous for the time being) and will be having a gold giveaway in commemoration of all the fun times I have had in-game. This will be taking place in Orgimmar, in front of Grommash Hold. Time is still to be determined, but I am shooting for 3-6 server time. I calculate somewhere around 60k+ in gold to be given away. I'm sure there can be a little fun to be had when some gold is on the line =) Hope to see you there!
Edited by Illuminatez on 8/15/2011 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
If we have to get naked, dance proactively, whisper sweet cybering words to you for the Gold then you can count on me to be there!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
You will be back they all come back never get the monkey off your back!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]