So can we get Vengeful Season 3 gear back?

85 Undead Hunter
Now with the new Transmogrifier comming in patch 4.3, could we get season 3 pvp gear back? It looks amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Doubtful.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
And why is that? We have vendors for the other seasons.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Here's a post from the official thread on it.
Kaivax
Community Manager
This basically punishes Lore Masters for doing all the quests already. In order to get the look I want, I'm going to have to reroll DK and start over again to get my quest / starter gear?

*sigh*

We would like to offer some alternative ways to get favorite items that are no longer available, such as perhaps the dungeon tier sets or the DK start gear. This is something we will expand over time – not every favorite item will be immediately available at launch. But we’ll keep a list of items that get requested by the players and work to get them in someday.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
wtb warrior season 3 plox:)
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Mage
arent the season 1-3 gears just reskins of tier? whynot just get the tier gear. unless you like how it was changed colors i guess.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Here's a post from the official thread on it.
Kaivax
Community Manager

We would like to offer some alternative ways to get favorite items that are no longer available, such as perhaps the dungeon tier sets or the DK start gear. This is something we will expand over time – not every favorite item will be immediately available at launch. But we’ll keep a list of items that get requested by the players and work to get them in someday.

Interesting. I'm glad to see they're working on it. That's all I needed to know. Looks like I'll be waiting a long time for t3 mage (frostfire) :o
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I can't tell you how much I want the warrior season 3 (vengeful) gear back. And yes, the blue color for the pvp gear is much more appealing than the tier gear color.

Please bring vengeful gear for all classes back. It was the best looking, and yet it's like the ONLY season gear that is no longer available in the game. It's odd how these things happen.

Please bring season 3 gear back Blizz. If nothing else, at least the warrior season 3 lol.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
08/17/2011 01:55 PMPosted by Firesheart
arent the season 1-3 gears just reskins of tier? whynot just get the tier gear. unless you like how it was changed colors i guess.

I loved the sham s3, and it was one set that I was really proud of owning. I ended up deleting it mid wrath and I would love to have it back.
Reply Quote
08/17/2011 08:50 PMPosted by Kologarn

I loved the sham s3, and it was one set that I was really proud of owning. I ended up deleting it mid wrath and I would love to have it back.

I as well had the season 3 gear and used it to level up to 80 during Wotlk. But deleted it due to bank storage issues after it was replaced with Heroic and Naxx gear. I do believe if the arena vendors start to carry S3 shortly after 4.3 launch, most will use these skins, as it was the best looking season period.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Season 3 gear and weapons back please! Best looking sets in the game imo.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I agree, the vengeful was the best looking gear. Too bad my account with vengeful is now banned
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
truly season 3 is THE BEST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
ughh. vengeful is in the game.. along with merciless and gladiator's.. you just have to look around and do research..
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
12/04/2011 02:39 AMPosted by Krël
ughh. vengeful is in the game.. along with merciless and gladiator's.. you just have to look around and do research..

Look at the dates.... >.>

now who looks the fool?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]