Evenin' PvP Enthusiasts

Community Manager
My name is Zarhym. Hi there.

I know many of you have been feeling neglected as of late and have several concerns with the current state of PvP. To that end, I've punched those who would generally assign me with tasks, kicked them while they were down and shouted, "I'm going to take some friggin' time to talk to the PvP community! Go away! (But please don't let the injuries you've just suffered reflect on my next performance review.)"

So, my schedule's open for a bit. What's up?
Edited by Zarhym on 8/18/2011 6:20 PM PDT
85 Undead Warlock
Ok - Zarhym please support this idea here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973008845?page=1

We have capped the other thread at 26 pages. The current is at 7 and it's losing momentum. It is so well thought out please take a second to read it man :( I filed a ticket to a GM and he said the devs read it but I don't know if he was just appeasing me or not.

I appreciate you coming in here, thanks again.

Also - the reputation in Arathi basin is not currently functioning properly.
Edited by Gerente on 8/18/2011 6:21 PM PDT
90 Troll Shaman
Any plans to fix AV or remove IoC from randoms?
Community Manager
08/18/2011 06:19 PMPosted by Hoobler
first

Cool, so this tauren's good. Next!

:p

I hope you're not reserving space on the front page. I'm going to follow the flow of the thread, not return to the first page to read the books people have placed in their reserved spaces.
90 Draenei Shaman
Wel my pvp concern is...I want more/new BGs. As I recall you said something about trying to create a tool that will help you make new BGs faster? Any chance you guys are getting close to creating that tool?

Oh and classic AV, any chance it will ever come back please :(
Edited by Zerde on 8/18/2011 6:24 PM PDT
90 Undead Mage
Lowbie pvp is still borked.

JUST SAYIN
Do you or the devs see the amazing synergy of Warlock/Shaman, and can we get these classes somehow "balanced". Looking at the Regionals or the ladder all you see is warlock/shaman/x and they are clearly over the top in PVP.

Also this is more about arena than bgs/rbgs ;)
Edited by Osm on 8/18/2011 6:24 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Balance hunters? (at lower levels)

Put class cap.

Make Destro Suck less.

Improve AV(this dungeon sucks)

IoC we do not like fighting a wall most of the time then kill a boss...

SoTa we do not like fighting walls...
Edited by Spamtana on 8/18/2011 6:25 PM PDT
85 Human Paladin
I appreciate you taking the time.

I know others will make recommendations - but Resto Druid's need some help - I like the recommendation that people have made to have the 4pc set bonus be able to cast lifebloom on two targets.

I'll let the other peeps make the other suggestions.
I would like to know what you guys plan on doing about hunters?

As a high rated player in arena and RBGs on multiple hunters, I'm not alone when I feel that our class as a whole just doesn't fit well in either environment. Unless you are a monster at this game in general, it is much easier to be replaced in any comp Arena or RBG to yield better results.

As posted in many other threads through numerous other High rated hunters (including some of the worlds top hunters and top players of other classes), this class under performs in PvP.

There are many ways this can be fixed without effecting PvE through use of our glove bonus, 4 set, or by taking a low PvE dps spec and outfitting it with better PvP mechanics. Steady Shot cast times, and application of such in a PvP environment. Traps also come to mind. There could also be changes through our required clunky new Aspect Dancing to further help our PvP performance.

I believe I speak for most of the high rated hunter community when I express this opinion, and I'm fairly well known on these forums for being as unbiased as one can be when playing a class.

Are there any plans to give hunters help in a state of the game they are lacking in? If so, would you kindly give us some hints to further ease our minds?
Edited by Bubblês on 8/18/2011 6:27 PM PDT
1 Human Warrior
08/18/2011 06:23 PMPosted by Osm
Do you or the devs see the amazing synergy of Warlock/Shaman, and can we get these classes somehow "balanced". Looking at the Regionals or the ladder all you see is warlock/shaman/x and they are clearly over the top in PVP.

Not really. Warlocks are just fearbots in 3s, and in 2s we are good with shamans because the shaman class is OP in PvP. Warlocks have been relatively UP in pvp for a while now.
85 Orc Warrior
Any plans on nerfing Warlocks and Resto Shamans considering their utter domination of the arena ladder's and the invitational tournament?
85 Undead Warlock
Feels like WoW gives SO much into PvE and not much into PvP, i know the game is based around pve but you have to think about all the PvP'ers that just pvp in this game. NOt really fair to them.
85 Undead Warlock
08/18/2011 06:25 PMPosted by Strijder
Any plans on nerfing Warlocks and Resto Shamans considering their utter domination of the arena ladder's and the invitational tournament?

Nothing to nerf about locks. It's shamans that are OP.

check this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973008845?page=1
Edited by Gerente on 8/18/2011 6:26 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]