Best Warrior Names

8 Night Elf Warrior
thought this name was pretty cool for a nelf
70 Human Warrior
Watcha gonna do BROTHA when Hulkamania runs wild on you?!?
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
<

Death Knight but lets not start with technicalities. (>'_')>
70 Undead Warrior
<

Death Knight but lets not start with technicalities. (>'_')>

LOL
85 Human Warrior
Not alot of people here know how to make actual 'names' anymore. Just putting a number of words together to make a clever tag, more than an actual name.
70 Draenei Warrior
I haz good warrior name?
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I fight, I don't shy away from the battle, bodies lie across the field
85 Night Elf Warrior
In case of drama..
Hai.

Rauschen means to rush (in the sense that you're going to rush your enemy and devastate them)
85 Orc Warrior
08/19/2011 06:02 PMPosted by Bèthrèzèn
Not alot of people here know how to make actual 'names' anymore. Just putting a number of words together to make a clever tag, more than an actual name.

See this guy thinks its cool to have some stupid !@# combination of letters as a name, which is really weak cause it speaks nothing about the toon or player and just makes u look like a dnd nerd. BTW Redjaw is the $%^- cause im a warrior and my jaw is red. BAM!
RENDS, BEST WARRIOR NAME POSSIBLE
85 Human Warrior
I sport the title Knight infront of my name as I cruise around on my chopper...Knight Rider
85 Blood Elf Warrior
08/19/2011 06:02 PMPosted by Bèthrèzèn

Says the guy hitting up the character map.

My name is my in-real-life name backwards.
90 Orc Warrior
Resistance is futile.
85 Gnome Warrior
08/19/2011 08:50 AMPosted by Tulcas
In the Tolkien mythos this name means "Strength" (although it could have replaced the 'c' with a 'k')

there are a few of us. IDK why my pic is showing me as a female either. female worgen look so stupid
85 Night Elf Warrior
I used to be the only one on the armory, now there are two copycats
66 Undead Warrior
<--- self explanatory....
85 Tauren Death Knight
look me up

wait wtf how did i end up here?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]