Bm hunters.

100 Night Elf Warrior
Anyone else find them extremely irritating?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
thankfully the class is still a joke and plagued with bad mechanics, otherwise the faceroll dps rotation will most certainly need to be changed.
Reply Quote
96 Human Mage
08/06/2011 11:55 PMPosted by Stormspellz
thankfully the class is still a joke and plagued with bad mechanics, otherwise the faceroll dps rotation will most certainly need to be changed.

Granted I am no used to dealing with BM hunters. However call me crazy cause the damage does seem to be fierce.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The damage is decent.. but then again that can be prevented by Los, Novas, snares and poor game mechanics... you just cant be retarded and you will win.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
08/07/2011 12:04 AMPosted by Sabrinakyle

Granted I am no used to dealing with BM hunters. However call me crazy cause the damage does seem to be fierce.

their entire damage is based around focus dumps with arcane shot, and tbw with hunter controlled pet special (forget the actual name)

pay attention to a full focus bar and when his pet gets big and red, avoid / cc / cooldown the burst and you win.
Reply Quote
hunters are the most OP class in the game at the moment that is why they always top damage charts. they have more defensive cooldowns than us mages do
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
08/07/2011 12:36 AMPosted by Handout
hunters are the most OP class in the game at the moment that is why they always top damage charts. they have more defensive cooldowns than us mages do

Ohh, youuu.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
In 2s a BM hunter can pretty much end me before I can react to block.

But that's 2s and I see one BM hunter every 20 or so matches plagued with dk/heal and war/heal, so it's no biggie for me to get globaled by a hunter every so often.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hunters would be godly if it werent for LoS and positioning I swear...
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Honestly the solution is plain and simple
Replace survival with a Nuclear spec
our 21st talent would make our arrows err missiles heat seeking.
And our 31st would be Nuclear War killing everyone in the immediate zone.
Sounds fair, lets get on it blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
If said Nuclear hunter tames a cockroach pet, can it shield him from radiation as a special ability?
That'd be pretty awesome.

I'm on board.

edit: had to fix the spec
Edited by Nickjonas on 8/7/2011 6:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
If said Nuclear hunter tames a cockroach pet, can it shield him from radiation as a special ability?
That'd be pretty awesome.

I'm on board.

edit: had to fix the spec

Shamans would immediately die if they were to anhk.
And the radiation afterwords would nullify said bubbles and iceblocks.
Damn, I should be a dev.
Edited by Frøstshadow on 8/7/2011 6:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
08/07/2011 12:53 AMPosted by Gooncity
What are BM hunters?

Bowel Movements
Because after the CD burst, they have nothing for you until CDs are up again. Kind of like Fury Warriors. Except if you kill his pet, you just killed half or more of his damage. Unlike MM hunters who have far more control and a steady stream of damage, and most of the time, their pet is on passive running by their side just for the pets specials like web, roar of sacrifice, and master's call. We don't rely on our pets to do most of our damage, unlike BM hunters.
Reply Quote
96 Human Mage
What are BM hunters?

Bowel Movements
Because after the CD burst, they have nothing for you until CDs are up again. Kind of like Fury Warriors. Except if you kill his pet, you just killed half or more of his damage. Unlike MM hunters who have far more control and a steady stream of damage, and most of the time, their pet is on passive running by their side just for the pets specials like web, roar of sacrifice, and master's call. We don't rely on our pets to do most of our damage, unlike BM hunters.

I tried to kill a BM hunter pet once and it seemed like I couldnt even put a dent into it. Are their pets a lot harder to kill or was I just terribly unlucky with crits?

their entire damage is based around focus dumps with arcane shot, and tbw with hunter controlled pet special (forget the actual name) pay attention to a full focus bar and when his pet gets big and red, avoid / cc / cooldown the burst and you win.

On my druid I faced a double BM hunter on blades edge. My buddy and I immediately dropped to the bottom. I was in los for like a split second and got blown up. I realize they got lucky with a crit streak (I got wotlkd er hem cataclysmd) I need to simply get my resto druid to around 4k resilience, 3200 just aint cutting it.
Edited by Sabrinakyle on 8/7/2011 7:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
are you kidding? You can't los 8 pets with bestial wrath and that alone will kill you. Assuming you live through it then you still have 2 deterences to get through and another bestial wrath. Point is they need a nerf no los'ing snaring or anything is enough to stop 8 pets hitting like trucks who can't be snared.
Don't say kill the pet because that's not an option when you have 8 pets on you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
08/07/2011 12:47 AMPosted by Xiun
But that's 2s and I see one BM hunter every 20 or so matches plagued with dk/heal and war/heal, so it's no biggie for me to get globaled by a hunter every so often.

I see a BM hunter on every single team. They can also kill both enemy players regardless of gear in the time it takes to cast 1 poly. again gg blizz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]