Are you a _______________?

90 Goblin Rogue
Tank, Healer, or DPS?

Are you competent?

Do you have two or more friends and want to raid?

If so, we may want you (all of you).

Are you tired of the same old stuff, you know, the stuff you see happen time and time again? We've dealt with it, we've overcome it, and now we want to help you out. Can you not progress because you are carrying the dead weight of your dead guild? Do you feel stuck with no way out because you are loyal to your guild? We can help!

Over here @ SFLS we have room - Presently we have two 10 man raid groups. We need some individuals that want to kill raid bosses. Due to some real life issues we are down a tank and healer for one of our raid groups. We could also tighten up some DPS spots as well.

If you and some of your friends want to see what all the fuss is about and contribute to your game experience then head on over to www.starfishlovesong.com or hell, whisper one of us, any of us in game!

We are also inviting casual players to join. We are already a level 25 guild, so come on over and enjoy those perks while being able to find others ready to roll heroics, old school raids, and hell even challenge your epeen by proving I (Binge) have more cheesment points than you!

If you are stuck in your guild, with no way out, there is hope, you can replace all your current friends with new ones in SFLS, so head on over and join today!
Edited by Bulemia on 8/7/2011 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
08/07/2011 11:08 AMPosted by Bulemia
If so, we may want you (all of you).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbPVSZSpdwA#t=03m35s
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
he forgot to mention that we haz necrotaur. if that doesn't make you wanna join us...then there is no hope for you my friend.
Edited by Sheppard on 8/9/2011 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Quick Shep summonz meee! I need hugs!!

bump for awesome folks :-)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
good group of people :)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Bump for moar fishies!
Reply Quote
67 Blood Elf Hunter
I have all of the above in multitudes!!! But I'm a selfish, conceited, b___ and prefer to play with people prior to applying. So maybe I'll see you around, depending on play times...

Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Update (9/10/11):

SFLS is currently looking for an exceptional melee dps, ranged dps, tank, and healer for our Team Deathbuzz Raid. We are currently 7/7 and just beginning heroic modes in Firelands. The players in this ten man raid are outstanding, and we expect newcomers to carry their own weight by pulling solid numbers, moving out of fire quickly, being vocal on vent, and researching their class and boss fights. We have a lot of fun in SFLS, and our guild chat is colorful to say the least. Check us out at www.starfishlovesong.com
Edited by Swells on 9/12/2011 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Something about your guild name just makes me happy inside. :|
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Team Deathbuzz Update: Heroic Shannox Down!

Tanks, Healers, and Dps APPLY TODAY!

www.starfishlovesong.com
Reply Quote
bump for my gay son
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LF a Resto Shaman or Disc Priest. If you are interested and better than Fliponovic apply today at starfishlovesong.com or see me in game.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Bump. It's interesting to note that we have an abundance of pally/priest/warlock tokens dropping - so if you're a disc priest this is a good opportunity :P
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
It's always a good time to be a disc priest!

<3 u guys :-)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Bumping old posts get you banned like a pro I heard.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I must say, the title caught my attention :P
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
bump...my gay son

Wait what.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]