This server is awful

Ya i used to play it now im on Darkspear it is so much better but Underbog is a fun starter server.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
it rly isnt a good server compared to where i transferred from (kil jaeden) but some of the people here are gr8 and make it fun and i dont bicker and moan or troll because i cant think of a constructive title for positive feedback. If you arent having fun then you know what you can do to find relief - just find another server
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/01/2011 04:44 AMPosted by Gloomygus
it rly isnt a good server compared to where i transferred from (kil jaeden) but some of the people here are gr8 and make it fun and i dont bicker and moan or troll because i cant think of a constructive title for positive feedback. If you arent having fun then you know what you can do to find relief - just find another server

/end thread
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Mage
this servers awful because if what im hearing is true and eharmonys core transferred then the top guild on the server is only 1/7 H, and we all know how hard shannox is amirite?

jk

shannox is easier than halfus
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Anything good going on with this server?!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Any server featuring the clowns of poisoned is doomed to blow hard. Think it has something to do with they're GM

On a different note try getting with a guild that understands this a video game

lol Candlepally...you STILL mad you got the boot from Poisoned? You tried the xfer thing to get away from us baddies, but found out you couldn't make their 5 man Halls of Reflection team. Soooo....you came back to alliance and begged me to talk to Sonix for you. When I told you to get on bended knee and beg like the dog you are you made a stand...and went horde. Now you sit on horde side in all your glory, hopping on alts whispering us that Poisoned in falling apart.

Let it go bro....let it go....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hey TuB.. PK sends its love
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/11/2011 03:24 PMPosted by Flotis
PK sends its love

glad to see it lives
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Mage
shutup flotis
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Mage
09/11/2011 09:00 PMPosted by Ojarat
All this talk reminds me of that Toby Keith song, "I love this bar." I find it very applicable to this situation. On a side note, it reminds me of how Flotis was an alright tank at most stuck in a cruddy guild back in BC before joining YKY. Gotta love the self-righteous mofos. Ahhh, what the carrying of a guild can do for ya.

soo... when are u gonna get over that 1/7H brick wall ur stuck at or finally break LOL2000 rating?

keep doin bgs broo cause killing bad randoms = pro
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/11/2011 11:24 PMPosted by Ojarat
yet another post from a sub 85 toon. what is with you people? yeah i went there. ;) nvm the unpleasantries though. i'm guessing as a level 70 mage you are at least 6/7 hard mode by now. as for the LOL2k rating; it's just a shame that some things are a bit more team based than others. besides, i think world pvp encounters as well as random bg are a bit more fun. it's not like you have a mage spamming sheep into a fear, into a blind, into a stun. quite frankly, i see very little skill with such. keep trolling. it gives me something to think about when i'm at work. :D

yes, i am 6/7H and ive been over 2400 in 3's
u dont even need cc chains to break 2k, pop cds and 100%-0% someone in a smokebomb, and yes its possible to 100%-0% in smokebomb cuz larger health pools dont do !@#$
Reply Quote
56 Blood Elf Paladin
Any server featuring the clowns of poisoned is doomed to blow hard. Think it has something to do with they're GM

On a different note try getting with a guild that understands this a video game

lol Candlepally...you STILL mad you got the boot from Poisoned? You tried the xfer thing to get away from us baddies, but found out you couldn't make their 5 man Halls of Reflection team. Soooo....you came back to alliance and begged me to talk to Sonix for you. When I told you to get on bended knee and beg like the dog you are you made a stand...and went horde. Now you sit on horde side in all your glory, hopping on alts whispering us that Poisoned in falling apart.

Let it go bro....let it go....

Um, you must have me mistaken me for someone else. and I really doubt anyone with money to transfer would come back to this dump of all places to beg you for anything lol. Your pride has a sour stench
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
U seem to know quite a bit about me Yukari.. you the wierdo thats been hanging in the bushes outside my house!?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]