Best rogue on the server?

2 Night Elf Rogue
Rawr
Reply Quote
3 Human Hunter
08/26/2011 08:22 PMPosted by Ez
I'm not asking for Gladiator rank play, just a solid rogue.

This realm will never see a gladiator either.

I assume you were new to this server but this server has seen multiple gladiators who achieved it while on the server.

the more you know
Reply Quote
3 Human Hunter
I assume you were new to this server but this server has seen multiple gladiators who achieved it while on the server.

the more you know

everyone who has Xferd off, came back

correct
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Wormfarm by far was the best. Dunno what happened to him though.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I have been on this server since season one under several different names. I have also pvp'd since that time. No one, has ever earned Gladiator on Kirin Tor in any season. The closest was Sentinal and his mage partner back in season 3 when they fell about 10 points short in 2's. There was a Dispel Cleave (Double Healer War) who came within 50 points before tanking their rating in season 8. There used to be a list of Gladiators as well as the season/realm it was achieved on, Kirin tor was absent.

Just curious of the people who got Glad on KT, becuase I certainly don't remember it.
Reply Quote
3 Human Hunter
dom & freak - season 3 / 4 ON kt, season 6 on cenarius
raeli - season 4 on tich
amdusias - season 2 / 4 / 5 / 6 on daggerspine
haline - season 5 / 6 on daggerspine
pylore (i forget his name on KT) - season 4(?) and who knows when else

try again you no name idiot
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Dom & Freak didn't get Glad on KT nor did anyone else you listed, They all left to get it and a few did come back after earning it.

There are other pvpers like myself who have been here since vanilla and been doing Arena's since Season 1 no one has earned it on KT.

Good try though <3
Reply Quote
3 Human Hunter
as a verified kirin tor historian, i'm going to have to respectfully disagree and tell you that you're wrong.

dom & freak most definitely got gladiator ON kirin tor. sorry you don't have your facts straight, but as someone who has known them since 2006, I think I'd know better than you did.

keep tryin'
Edited by Weeknd on 11/3/2011 5:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Dom & Freak didn't get Glad on KT nor did anyone else you listed, They all left to get it and a few did come back after earning it.

There are other pvpers like myself who have been here since vanilla and been doing Arena's since Season 1 no one has earned it on KT.

Good try though <3

we had an mls with aboulia and chamoix that was also in gladiator mmr(season 8) in season 8 but we never had the time to level the team. Soez the warrior also had a team that hit gladiator range on his paly(2670 which barely in range) but they tanked it out of range lol. His team payed people to play with them to get them in glad range. Funny thing is that team is what stopped vilerose from getting rank 1 on rampage(rip old armory).
Edited by Meduse on 11/3/2011 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
So I have at least 3 people who have played on KT since launch (1 who allaince until Season 5) and they say the same thing I am. So it seems we have you, who who says they did and others who so they didn't, with no real way to prove one way or the other. At this point, I would say its a moot point.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Meduse what happened to your 2400ish MLS you were on a few weeks ago? Yall were like 44-13 or something rediculous last time I checked?
Reply Quote
3 Human Hunter
I was literally guilded with him throughout two expansions. I don't think your secondhand, nobody opinions matter much when I'm a better source of that information.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
raeli - season 4 on tich

Dom & Freak had other people play their accounts
Raeli xferd
that one kid i never heard of was never on kt for glad
haline also xferd
!@#$lore renamed him self gangstaswag and sucked warcheifs toes (Drmaryo)

aka no one has gotten glad ON Kirin tor
Reply Quote
raeli - season 4 on tich

Dom & Freak had other people play their accounts
Raeli xferd
that one kid i never heard of was never on kt for glad
haline also xferd
!@#$lore renamed him self gangstaswag and sucked warcheifs toes (Drmaryo)

aka no one has gotten glad ON Kirin tor

wouldn't that technically still count as someone still getting it on kt
Reply Quote
3 Human Hunter
No, dom & freak had people play other accounts to play 5s with them. keyword: other accounts (i.e. not their main accounts)

did you miss the whole part where I said what server they got it on, jesus it's like talking to autistic adults.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
No, dom & freak had people play other accounts to play 5s with them. keyword: other accounts (i.e. not their main accounts)

did you miss the whole part where I said what server they got it on, jesus it's like talking to autistic adults.

No, I have a 19 year old brother that's autistic and he can read and understand information properly. You shouldn't insult autistic kids like that :P
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Gonna have to go ahead and say there's no rogue worth mentioning either pvp or pve on this server. Used to be maybe one or two but they're gone now. Sadly this is the case with this server :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]