Tracking Achievements Not Saving

90 Worgen Hunter
Since the last patch all the achievements I've been tracking keep resetting to untracked when I log off.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I have been experiencing this problem, too. Also, related to that, when I reselect what achievements I'm tracking on my main then switch to my alt, I find the alt is tracking the same achievements...

It's not an extremely dire bug, but it's a little irritating.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Yep. Same here.

It is extremely annoying because I am often tracking many quests and have to go re-track them all every time I log.

Reply Quote
61 Blood Elf Paladin
Any time I log in on any toon since the micropatch, all their quests are unchecked, all their achievements that were checked are unchecked, AND the settings that used to be saved in Dungeon Finder - tank/heal/dps/leader, which dungeons were selected - are also unchecked. Probably also applies to Raid Finder, though it's been uselessly narrow in level limits for a few weeks now.

It does not seem to be affecting checkboxes for the Interface preferences, so it's not as bad as it could be, but MAN this is annoying.

--Dave
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Very annoying bug. Affects tracking guild achievements as well, just to be clear.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
This is affecting not only achievements, but quests as well for me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Having this happen to me with quests. Kind of annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
08/09/2011 11:29 AMPosted by Mithglyn
Since the last patch all the achievements I've been tracking keep resetting to untracked when I log off.

Same issue here as well.
Reply Quote
I'm having the problem too, as well as some others who mentioned it in TC on my server.
Edited by Rokuro on 8/10/2011 7:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm experiencing this as well. Quest and achievements tracking not being maintained properly between login/logout sessions.

In addition the my LFG role selection doesn't seem to be being remembered/tracked either.
Reply Quote
18 Draenei Mage
same thing happening to me
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
This is happening to me as well, only recent i would say since that bug fix patch was deployed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Adding my voice to this issue. Tracking achievements and quests is quite wonky atm. Started with 4.2.0a.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Same thing happening here.

Logging out for short periods has not been causing the the objective to go blank, but logging our for an extended period is blanking it.

And for me at least, the list is not always being reset, it's just a display issue. I'll log into a blank list, but the the frame will still be there, the title will show the number of objectives I am tracking and the quest and achievement dialogs will have checks by the objectives being tracked. The objectives simply aren't displaying.

Other times, the frame itself will be absent and nothing will be checked as being tracked.

Edit: Having jsut finished checking all characters today, none of them even had the objective frame showing. It has been just yesterday thus far for an empty frame displaying.
Edited by Tashla on 8/10/2011 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
same problem here on all of the above!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'm thankful that the word is getting out on this. There was some discussion on whether it was an addon problem, but I've seen two different tracking addons having the same issue. So there's definitely something wrong at the core.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I thought I was going nuts, good to see others are experiencing the same thing and it does in fact appear to be a bug!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
And it also appears that the UI doesn't save my settings, like minimap zoom (always go back to default when I log) or LFD tool role selection (now I always have to select my roles when I log, used to save my last used roles).
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I had the fishing and cooking dailies being tracked on my Alliance toon on The Venture Co. and logged on this toon to see this today. Cross faction and cross server tracking. LOL

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1701/wowscrnshot081011125137.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Another thing that is now starting to happen to me is that the achievements are crossing from one character to another.

Logged in and reset my warrior's archeology achievements, then logged out and switched to my shaman and the same achievements are being tracked - even tho they were never set for the shaman.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]