Hunter looking to buy Firelands gear/spot

90 Draenei Hunter
Hello everyone, I'm looking to buy gear off of a raiding group by being carried through a few of firelands runs/bosses.

The method of payment can be discussed in-game, and I'm willing to pay with various methods (ie pay 20k+ for every upgrade I receive, pay 60k for an entire 7/7 run, hop in for the first 3-4 bosses and pay 30-40k, etc, etc.)

Feel free to contact me in game; and it should be noted that the amount I pay will vary with the gear I got (ex: If I had almost full 378's I'd pay much less than if I had next to none.)

other stuff: I am currently willing to pay 60,000g for a crystallized firestone if any guilds are up to trying to get me one. This offer will be up for a decent amount of time seeing how most guilds are probably still using them or still progressing.

Alliance only.

Regards,
Dugley.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
There's only 10 ppl who have gone 7/7 alliance side. Soon to be 20. ^.^

Ditto for the firestones.
Edited by Tiesha on 8/9/2011 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
There's only 10 ppl who have gone 7/7 alliance side. Soon to be 40. ^.^

Fixt.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaa buy that shiat git it
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
well Shai has seen 1, and only 1 firestone in our raids. Super !@#$ drop rate. Not even paragon would sell you one for 60k i bet. Other than that, not a bad deal. Hit us up if you come Horde. =P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Yeah, I do realize I probably won't be getting any firestone's anytime soon, Blizz said they will be fixing the drop rate; as far as the loot goes, the run doesn't have to be a 7/7, I'm open to coming for farm bosses then leaving for prog. It's all subject to negotiation.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
apparently it's impossible to delete posts.
Edited by Dugley on 8/10/2011 4:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]