Ok, so I talked my guild into running OS (both 10 man and 25 man) every Sunday so everyone in the guild who runs with us can get a chance at both the Black Drake & Twilight Drake - problem is, we've run for over a month and don't have quite enough people with us, and as Murphy's Law prevails, our 'pick up people' seem to always win and will never run with us again.

What I'm looking for, is a small group of people to join us week after week until that WHOLE group has both drakes. Sound fair? We have a Pally tank & Priest Healer in the guild already, so just need some strong DPS to down the boss quick.

Would you like to join us?

Please message me in game to book a position - and please, only apply if you will join us week after week until the whole group has both drakes, even after you have won it. This way, you are at some stage, guarenteed to have yourself the Black & Twilight Drakes.

This is my toon I run with, so message her in game with your class. (Probably safer sending a mail as sometimes when I sign in I seem to lag and not cast so I log in and out a bit until my net behaves itself lol).

Time: Between 6:30pm - 7:00pm Perth (WA) time. [8:30 - 9:00 Server time] Sunday nights