haters can't even handle my lumberjack maple syrup swag
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
08/12/2011 03:10 PMPosted by Ilovehiphop
haters can't even handle my lumberjack maple syrup swag

Oh yeah no DOUBT bro, sport that fat boiiii swag
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I'm not your bro, child of the trashbin.

waste-receptacle infant
little bundle of garbage
Edited by Ilovehiphop on 8/12/2011 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
i am neutral in this discussion fortunatly :P,i find it odd that instead of welcoming competition to excel towards server first's and world rankings ,peeps are instead trashing each other and each other's guild's.
i have played with a lot of players on this server with my war (pepmachine aka malious during wrath) including player's from unhuman,didactic,gank bus,the late FTA ,dakine etc...) and i try to only see the competition aspect of wow to be a better player,trashign a guild cause ( mind you this is my opinion)you have nerd envy or even lack social skills ,wycked tend to your duck's and be proud of your guild and nvm the other's it might make it easyer for you to keep that synergie alive for more then 1-2 content patches.

p.s no one likes a nerd that thinks he's cool.

later all have a nice day :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/duckye.jpg/

Seriously guys, enough of the fat jokes. I lost weight. Deal w/ it.

im confused you lost weight?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/duckye.jpg/

Seriously guys, enough of the fat jokes. I lost weight. Deal w/ it.

im confused you lost weight?

Why does that tree have a snout?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
This thread is no longer about raiding, it is about my dashing good looks.

please do not derail the thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Stay on topic, while im not in IBTU, i'm however glad an alliance guild is winning the progression race.

OT: ilovehiphop is a pro pvper. don't flame someone cause you can't get at their level.

also in the word of my friend speed, G O M L. =-)
Edited by Variant on 8/13/2011 1:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hi i'm Moogles.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
On deforming their 25 man and going to the "significanty easier" 10 man raiding. In the words of flaxmas "10 mans are a joke in this tier, we'd be 6/7h easily". You guys are off to an IMPRESSIVE start. 37 Wipes on heroic beth'tilac with only 4 pulls lasting longer than 3 minutes. The vast majority of pulls lasting a mere 1:45. We got em to 4 mil sunday, but who's counting. Goodluck with the rest of the tier, I'm glad your here with us. Now the excuses can stop, either execute all the !@#$ you've been saying and beat us or enjoy being our %^-*!es for the rest of your stay on lethon.

Goodluck, love you all
-wycked

wol link for lawls
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ey3bkkcwu3u5lek6/sum/damageDone/?s=3913&e=3991

perhaps you should try going outside and getting some sun on that pastey white skin of yours instead of creeping unhumans logs. Are you that desperate for attention?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Level 1's are always a reliable source of information.

Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
I have heard down the reliable g%%!#vine that Ilovehiphop is actually super cool, likeable, and is decent/above average at the game. I've seen him always get invited to Rated BGs, even when he doesn't lead them, which is most of the time! In fact, he is the highest rated RBGer on the server! But he wouldn't brag about that, RBG's are a team effort, and I'm sure he values his teammates as much as they value him.

I also heard from a very reliable source that Ilovehiphop is leaving in an hour to go camping for a week with a group of his friends, and he will be back to get trolled next Sunday!

But, I'm a level 1 faceless entity, and you should take what we say with a grain of salt!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Who would have ever guessed that "g!!#*vine" would be censored.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
08/13/2011 05:21 AMPosted by Ilovehiphop
Who would have ever guessed that "g!!#*vine" would be censored.

Hiphop, i need new pics bro. these ones are making me reach my climax
Reply Quote
74 Gnome Rogue
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/f/fat_emo-12292.jpg

HEY ILOVEHIPHOP I FOUND U
Edited by Sneakuponyou on 8/13/2011 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Memorial where are you?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
08/13/2011 02:56 PMPosted by Urdnot
Memorial where are you?

At my house qt
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
WHY WOULD YOU EVER GO MALE HUMAN.

Cutest shaman on the server.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Yep, you people trying to make fun of hiphop is not on at all. Hes a great guy, a good pvp'r and who cares if hes that big? Just means he can destroy your anorexic selves in real life, noone wants to be a skinny little !@#$%, which the people trolling him probably are. Sucks that he can stomp you in this game and IRL eh? Grow the ^-*! up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]