Ecchi/Harem Anime Reccomendations

85 Night Elf Priest
I recently watched Demon King Daimao, also known as Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou. What I really liked was how along with the ecchi and harem there was also an interesting story line.

It'd also be nice if the animes you reccomend also had a magical element like Demon King Daimao did.

I also was up late last night looking at animes I planned on watching and was wondering if anybody has watched the following animes and could tell me if they're any good or not.

The Mystic Archives of Dantalian
Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas
Deadman Wonderland
Neo Angelique Abyss

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Well I can tell you Deadman Wonderland is neither ecchi nor harem

so if that's what you're looking for you're not going to find it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Well I can tell you Deadman Wonderland is neither ecchi nor harem

so if that's what you're looking for you're not going to find it.

Oh well those other animes were just ones I planned on watching. I know they're not ecchi or harem :3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The only Ecchi/harem animes i know of are:
Love Hina
Negima!

Its not Ecchi but some harem anime i am very fond of:
Tenchi Muyo OAV
Tenchi Universe
Ranma 1/2 (BARELY classifies as a harem anime)
Urusei Yatsura (very old, very funny, but subtitled only)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
If you liked color wars youd like country wars Infinte stratos. Tenchi Muyo, Kiss X sis, Sekeri, Aki Sora, would all be up ur ally.

Color wars so much plot.
Edited by Voiko on 8/11/2011 12:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Don't really like harems, the protagonist is usually unforgivingly retarded and passive to me, but Kanokon is a good one I hear.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Amaenaideyo is also a good one. And pretty funny
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/11/2011 01:29 AMPosted by Hornedbeef
Don't really like harems, the protagonist is usually unforgivingly retarded and passive to me, but Kanokon is a good one I hear.

Then you would find Ranma and UY a nice change of pace. They are retarded, but they are ANYTHING but passive >.>
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
08/10/2011 09:52 PMPosted by Spellsinger

From what I've seen so far, it's a decent watch. Quite a bit more on the light gothic horror/action end of things than ecchi or harem, though.

But then, Ranma 1/2 is about the only half tolerable harem anime I can think of.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
08/11/2011 03:26 AMPosted by Celyndrashad

Then you would find Ranma and UY a nice change of pace. They are retarded, but they are ANYTHING but passive >.>

Non passive MC's in a Harrem what have you been watching? Passive in a sense twords getting with the girls pretty much defines every Harrem MC.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
To Love RU

Nothing beats it in my eyes, even the manga is really good.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Omamori Himari - Supernatural Harem series, quite a bit of fun. You can find it over at Crunchyroll. Guy ends up living with a bunch of sexy demon girls, as he tries to make peace between humans and demons

Otome Yokai Zakuro - Supernatural action Romance series. Not a harem but it has several really nice romantic couples in it. The story is interesting as well, set during the westernization of Japan and the conflicts between Traditional spiritualism and the drive towards modernization. Also on Crunchyroll

Beelzebub - No harem here (or at least not much of one) just a guy and his demon baby. Action + Comedy (also on Crunchyroll....it's pretty much where I watch most of my stuff)

World that only God Knows - not exactly a Harem series. Guy has to romance several girls in order to save them from demon possession, but they forget afterwards. It's a lot of fun. Crunchyroll has 2 seasons so far.

Mawaru Penguin Drum - ....I've watched 5 episodes so far and I'm still not sure what it's about. But I love it. It's got Invisible Penguins, and a Crazy stalker girl with curry, and a possibly evil hat, that may or may not come from either space or the future. Not on Crunchyroll, or any other Streaming site that I know of, so you are going to have to torrent hunt for it.

Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas
Deadman Wonderland
Neo Angelique Abyss

of these I've only seen Deadman Wonderland

It's Dark....really dark....."abandon all hope yee who enter here" dark.

Considering it's a prison series that makes sense, but this poor kid gets his life screwed over repeatedly in this thing. they do censor the violence a fair bit but it's done in a good way using dark shadows to cover up the gore. lets your imagination fill in the details. More than a couple of points in the series where I just kind of said "I'm glad they censored that, cause I don't think I really wanted to see that."

My eye twinges every time I think of it.
Edited by Drakmor on 8/11/2011 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
How could Sora no Otoshimono not get suggested? Tomoki is like a god for Ecchi Harem antics.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I almost forgot, if you're looking for a recent ecchi/harem anime, you might like Aria of the Scarlet Ammo. The first half of the season is more action oriented, the second half more heavy on the ecchi antics. And it has supernatural elements mixed in with gun play. The plot goes from somewhat interesting to formulaic, but if you're just looking for brainless fun it has that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
To Love Ru, Freezing, High School of the Dead.
All three some of my favorites.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
08/16/2011 11:25 AMPosted by Dragonan
High School of the Dead is great for what you are looking. I've seen Deadman Wonderland recently and it's pretty good, maybe a bit rushed. Should definately give it a go though, since it jumps straight in the action you'll figure out pretty fast if you like it or not.

So much plot in HSOTD Matrix boobs. Shows awful though just saying but I mean ecchi harrem is that show.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Tenjou Tenge is kind of Ecchi

but also has lots of Fighting and marshal arts and stuff if your into that sort of thing, its sort of a sexy fighting show
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ZOD
08/13/2011 07:59 AMPosted by Asera
How could Sora no Otoshimono not get suggested? Tomoki is like a god for Ecchi Harem antics.

^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
if you want ecchi/harem i got alot for you girls bravo/shuffle/green green/heavens lost property/sekirei/kanokon/negima/freezing/aki sora/highschool dxd/kissxsis/da capo/elfen lied you got ecchi/harem mixed in with somme nudity and for the perverts watch [freezing/highschool dxd/sekirei/girls bravo hehehehehe :) :) :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]