Ecchi/Harem Anime Reccomendations

90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
Magical Index and Scientific Railgun count? Imo Index is at least.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas

I'm kind of curious about that one too - I loved watching Saint Seiya when I was a kid. It drove me nuts how bad the english dubbing was when it first came to the U.S.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ladies vs Butlers

:)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
What about High School DxD
Pretty good as Ecchi/Harems go.

Demons, Devils, Angels, Dragons. Stuff Explodes, Cloths get torn, cute girls everywhere

and the most epic Ending Animation ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-83teSoROQ
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I don't really follow the genre so I don't actually know if this even counts, but Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai is rather fanservicy, in my opinion. Not as much as some...images I've seen on the Internet but enough that I wouldn't recommend it to most people I didn't know.

I find the plots and character interactions to be hilarious and I'd recommend it for that if nothing else. The second season is currently underway.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
To love RU
kissXsis
Aki sora...yes I went there
highschool of the dead
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
No one mentioned Sekerei?

For shame. All of you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
03/17/2013 01:15 AMPosted by Nightgaunt
Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas

I'm kind of curious about that one too - I loved watching Saint Seiya when I was a kid. It drove me nuts how bad the english dubbing was when it first came to the U.S.

Lost Canvas tells of the Holy War BEFORE the one told in St Seiya - Hades. So you won't be seeing any of your original five plus one in there. Instead you are introduced to a new Pegasus, Athena and Hades. I suggest you give it a stab...the manga is all scanlated and over the net (and it ended) so go ahead and give that a stab if you want.

Personally? I like it better than original. Way better art, better story, less 1980(?) cheesy moments.

Also, it is totally NOT a harem flick. This its firmly in the hot blooded, high fantasy shounen 'I SAVE DA WORLD, FOR MAH FRIENDS!!' genre.

Why has nobody mentioned Rosario to Vampire yet - this sits firmly in the fantasy harem department.

For Ecchi, try ...ngh..that clamp thing..CHOBITS. THERE. Yes, Chobits is very very ecchi.

Negimi is harem and ecchi but at the same time it has fight a bit of fighting and magic involved (manga anyway).

Another old title: Tenchi Miyu - also harem-esque, but not so much on the ecchi side.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
oh I know Try this one

http://www.crunchyroll.com/nyarko-san-another-crawling-chaos/episode-1-like-a-close-encounter-of-the-third-kind-593841

Harem with a fun little Lovecraftian twist.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Girls Bravo
Please Teacher / Sister
Mahoromatic
Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan
Magikano
Elfin Lied (yes, it is, re watch it)
Happy Lesson (trite and dull, but still listed it)
Yumeria
Is This a Zombie?
Oh My Goddess! (dated, but still good)
Rune Soldier
Shuffle!
Vandread
DearS (ok I like peach-pit, they are a good pair)
sengoku otome (not sure if it is translated yet, arguable, but interesting)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sengoku_Otome:_Momoiro_Paradox

Denpa teki na Kanojo (arguable but the 1st ep could go harem)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denpa_teki_na_Kanojo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sorry to say this dud but there are only 2 seasons
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yes recommend me some more, seen most of these!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
could always go to the older classics

Ranma 1/2 - Harem with Martial arts and comedy.

Tenchi series - Harem SciFi. Tenchi GPX is a spinoff series and probably one of the few Harems that actually ends with the Main character getting married.

Handmaid May - Maid Robots, Maid robots everywhere
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sekirei
High School of the Dead
Yosuga no sora...yes, I also went there.
Kore wa Zombie desu ka
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]