Longest /played time for a toon

80 Human Rogue
I started a post this morning about do you play your original toon, and peps have started putting in /played time. what your record or even better, lets see who has the most /played time
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You made me break down and log in to check

[02:54:29] Total time played: 274 days, 2 hours, 18 minutes, 25 seconds
[02:54:29] Time played this level: 53 days, 9 hours, 22 minutes, 8 seconds

455.4 days on the server across all of my characters Via carbonites counter.

And this is the first character i ever created, for the record. i created him on a trial account from a disc in a magazine in 2005. I didn't have an instruction book and they didn't have those nifty help tools for nubs like they do now. i had NO clue what this game was even about and i played on a computer that probably shouldn't have been able to handle the game i was getting like 2 fps as i ran around in open plains. i probably looked like i was running in place and blinking to every other player in the game.
Edited by Diabolickahl on 8/11/2011 2:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
i wish there was a /Played Account time macro. since i have 10 80+ toons (6 85s, 4 80s)

each expansion i chose a different character to play, so now they are roughly the same.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This toon has 300 days. Totally not the longest ever though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I have had so many different characters made throughout my time on WoW. I have stopped playing my very first druid from Vanilla who still rocks the 'Knight' title. Now I play on my rogue a lot more who's at 194 days played right now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I have like.. 169 days I honestly started playing mid wrath?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i wish there was a /Played Account time macro. since i have 10 80+ toons (6 85s, 4 80s)each expansion i chose a different character to play, so now they are roughly the same.

Carbonite addon counts up played time for all of your toons.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
08/11/2011 02:28 AMPosted by Killercaitie
This toon has 300 days. Totally not the longest ever though.

@catie

I love how you have more time played than i do on this character. and yet still manage to pose naked in your armory and it looks like you never raid. At least not cataclysm content. you have been busy in BC stuff though.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
129 days 23 hours on this character - heavy during late vanilla and bc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
@catie

I love how you have more time played than i do on this character. and yet still manage to pose naked in your armory and it looks like you never raid. At least not cataclysm content. you have been busy in BC stuff though.

I haven't bothered with much of the Cata content.

Here's to prove how much of a life I lack... 300 days.

This toon is 3 years old. Yeah.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I never knew you could do that lol...hm lets see. Im new to wow so...

This is my main char, and it said I played for 39.11.45 days and 29 days at max level.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
Im 48 days on this toon. it has felt longer
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
108 days played on my rogue. Kinda regret looking. >.>

16 days on this character. Which is honestly surprising for as long as I've had her.
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Hunter
35 days, this was my twink back in pre-bc, my main has like 15 days at level 85. very off and on player hah i remember making a dk the day that Wotlk came out
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
312 Days, 17 Hours x_x.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
on my oldest toon (my original account before I stopped playing on it) which was a paladin named alazares was 2 years 125 days 12 hours. And shes still level 80 haha
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
127 days. I made this character about half a year before Cata hit...pretty much half the play time (if not a bit more of it) has been at level 85. My first character ever made doesn't even come close at all.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
08/11/2011 02:31 AMPosted by Ceratisa
I have like.. 169 days I honestly started playing mid wrath?

How did it feel to go from good dps class to murder jesus? ;P
Reply Quote
40 days, 17 hrs, 15 min, 4 sec

I rolled this char, like I think around July 3? Yeah ;P
Reply Quote
97 Human Paladin
371 days, 4 hours, 24 minutes.

That's just this character.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]