Original LB players?

98 Draenei Shaman
I was an orc named Tyrelicuss back in vanilla. You probably don't remember me. I was in a guild called great big mushrooms or something like that. I turned blue, had a sex change and grew horns and hooves. I still plan to bring tyrelicuss back someday. Perhaps as a monk.

After Belfs came out, this server had zero alliance so I decided to change over.
100 Night Elf Hunter
Still here, been on LB since release. Still miss raiding TM and SS, those were the days : (
07/17/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Ryddik
Still here, been on LB since release. Still miss raiding TM and SS, those were the days : (

And still awful =/
And still awful =/

Meanie!
07/18/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Zoheret
And still awful =/

Meanie!

I'm pretty much the nicest person on LB!
90 Night Elf Warrior
This is the very first character I ever made in WoW. Never reached lvl 60 in nilla but I played during it.
90 Night Elf Druid
07/18/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Brontez

Meanie!

I'm pretty much the nicest person on LB!

I'm pretty sure Zoheret is!
90 Undead Death Knight
does anyone have any of those old ryenb pvp videos from vanilla? hahahah
80 Night Elf Druid
Nothing like logging in for the first time in 2 years and getting hit with a billion "friend removed because the player no longer exists" messages. Its like coming back to Austwitz after summer vacation.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Still around, just came back after almost a year of server hopping cause friends said it was cool...
85 Tauren Warrior
Nerd.
70 Night Elf Priest
After nearly 5 years I'm back because a friend talked me into it. I'm finding it rather depressing because I feel like the server is so dead compared to what it used to be. It's nice to see some familiar names on here. I'm hoping to find some of my old friends, but I've been unsuccessful so far.

I also played as Elecia (lock), Zira (mage), and Arista (druid) to lvl 70.
90 Troll Mage
<Killing um All>
<Man Law>
Undead war = achmetha
Undead warlock = cainen

Anyone remember gootseye!!? lol that guy was hilarious in vent. I also remember a video Ming made and in it my friend (milisdan ud mage) gets owned. The epic battles between south shore and tarren mill. Some alliance guild that had "whiskey" somewhere in the name doing nothing but camping brm. Aedak and Gretchen being the best 2 wars (aedak first). I actually raided some with gretchen on her shaman back in bwl. Knocking karrior off his mount with a snowball on first boss of aq20 when he miss-pulled. good times, good times.
Edited by Punzi on 8/21/2012 11:27 AM PDT
91 Tauren Shaman
yeah, Ive been here since just before lvl 60 naxx came out
90 Night Elf Hunter
what up its your boy gronko gona kill some mother !@#$ing alliance
85 Night Elf Hunter
ARN
12/19/2011 07:24 PMPosted by Yenick
Still here, haven't moved. ain't moving anytime soon.

Yenick you bastid!

Just came back, doubt anyone remembers me. Went with Evolution for a hot minute, continued my career as Uhntiss feral druid with Maelstrom during the BC days.
90 Night Elf Warrior
I've got a DK by the same name sitting on LB in Lost Chapter (since Demonhunters was dead dead).

Perenor
Demonhunters/Legion of Trogdor/Lost Chapter

*Mounts Redeemer* Hi Kitten! :)

Laranias, if you see this. Nice to see your name, I remember you!
Edited by Perenor on 9/8/2012 7:44 PM PDT
90 Human Warrior
Bunni is still here, all the way back from SUD's Group 1&5 as well as Untamed.
90 Undead Priest
Supahpriest (Sugah) :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]