Original LB players?

The original Caedia here to claim my vanilla status on the only server Ive ever played on!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Im still here.
Been here since Vanilla. Lot of fond memories. Miss my first leveling buddy "Wolfbiter". Tanked for Seditio, Pius Presidium and then Lost Chapter. Very casual play time these days but still having fun. My wife Tenacha plays on and off. My son actually started playing. I'm now his hero since I know all the in and outs of WoW. Hah! =)
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
Wow do I remember way to many of you guys and how we made this game the best in vanilla. Great to hear from some of you after this long. I stopped playing about 3-4 months into BC but I was there from the start. Amazing times with Lost Chapter and tons of respect for the horde on this server. I have since rerolled on burning blade and play from time to time but nothing beats the classic game with this classic community.
Reply Quote
59 Night Elf Priest
since day 1. 50-59 pvp will someday make a comeback :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
<== Earthcleaver
Reply Quote
15 Worgen Warlock
Op
I have just made a return to the game after 6 years.

<---Darru Tauren Druid vanilla wow

Anyone I know still around?
Edited by Dahroo on 1/22/2013 4:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I've been here a long time.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Themaluss another one of my Dwarf Paladins in Vanilla.

LB used to be such a great server, miss you guys!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
xfering back to LB! been a long time!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still here, even though my main back then was my Rogue "Paramedic". I remember rolling in money back then selling fire resist gear for people doing MC.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still here. Went off the server for about a year then came back. Apparently to the wrong faction though :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
What, vanilla? WHERE!
Reply Quote
8 Pandaren Priest
hay guys wuts going on in dis thread?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Mordachai reporting in.
Reply Quote
Stop posting here, jesus.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hai!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
hi!

8)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Here since day one, not sure why, but it's been fun. Early wow was by far the best but more things drop on our plates and we have to play less. It's ok though. I miss reading all the bickering posts or the whose better.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
Im back, playing my warrior!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Never left...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]