Original LB players?

85 Troll Warrior
Was on work-ups then deployment during release, can i still be OG!?
85 Blood Elf Priest
Did Gnar ever buy a faster mount?

<-- Luminescence...played on LB off and on after vanilla, but have been gone since mid-WotLK
Igra! I will be sure to tell my mom you said hello. I think we should play some DOTA immediately.

Lumi! An undead priest? My little brother spent all the money I made making Stronghold Gauntlets on faster mounts and stupid gems in TBC. What a waste of money! I'd have kept that lvl 40 pally mount forever...and I'd still be a dwarf too!
85 Worgen Death Knight
09/12/2011 09:04 PMPosted by Nitsude
I still cant believe you gave up the paladin.

I didn't give him up completely. He's on LB, and level 82 (very slowly leveling him, one entire level is from mining to level my hunters engineering). I don't even play this guy as much anymore, I play my hunter now, you know, the one with the funny name that you always laughed at when I logged on.
85 Troll Priest
I do remember that. Hitchklinop or something crazy like that?
Edited by Nitsude on 9/15/2011 8:24 AM PDT
Anywyas you transferred horde, now i can kill you for siding with them! its all in fun though

You already have...many many times in MF. :P

Zoheret
85 Dwarf Shaman
sup doods
85 Worgen Death Knight
Very close Nitsude, I'm amazed you remember. Hitchklenop, e not i :P
Lol srry :(
Anyways check this post for some nostalgic videos from tristanmon
<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3196020805#1">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3196020805#1</a>

Np! This is a pvp server. I expect to be killed. :P

Zoheret
88 Night Elf Warrior
09/08/2011 11:21 AMPosted by Niyra
Oh !@#$ Nix I didnt realize you were that scrub %^- warrior !

Yup! I am this scrub !@# warrior. X3 <3
90 Gnome Mage
Nitsude

http://i.imgur.com/jwTXV.jpg
Don't dabble in LoL by any chance?
Yeah, I don't have too much time for games anymore. I like that its free and causal. Add hairhacker. I'm not very good, but I play support.
100 Human Priest
I still cant believe you gave up the paladin.

I didn't give him up completely. He's on LB, and level 82 (very slowly leveling him, one entire level is from mining to level my hunters engineering). I don't even play this guy as much anymore, I play my hunter now, you know, the one with the funny name that you always laughed at when I logged on.

You DOG.

PS - Hi Zoh!
Edited by Teep on 9/18/2011 9:45 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]