Gz on Moltren getting his Twilight Drake.

85 Worgen Mage
Shame he had to ninja it though from guildies. How stupid are you boy? Its 100% drop, on farm and you ninjalooted it from guildies and the rest of that pug.

Good luck on your recent guild change(s). Im sure some guild somewhere likes the kinda of idiotic trade trolling ninja looting piece of crap that you are. Just not ours. Or any decent one.

Best wishes in your future endeavors! Or severe lack thereof haha. You ruined yourself dumbass.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
He's got nice shoulders though. I mean everyone knows that hunters need spirit and intellect.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Been watching Moltren organizing stuff on trade, thnx for the info Chill so we avoid those issues with this guy.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
08/15/2011 10:59 AMPosted by Iniesta
Been watching Moltren organizing stuff on trade, thnx for the info Chill so we avoid those issues with this guy.

Youre Welcome.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I gotta be honest, the temptation to troll him is almost as strong as the temptation to vote ridotto for prez

So i just troll in him gchat XD
Edited by Pythis on 8/16/2011 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
08/16/2011 03:10 PMPosted by Andysux
....but I thought you alliance types were fair and honorable? Just sorta danced with neeked gnomes on top of mail boxes all day.

Well to be fair thats what most of us do.

Bad apples n all that ;-p
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
08/16/2011 01:54 PMPosted by Pythis
I gotta be honest, the temptation to troll him is almost as strong as the temptation to vote ridotto for prez

wat u mean temptation? i deserve to be pres :[
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
HAI SADAR! btw It doesnt surprise me that Moltren ninjad something hes like 6 and backpeddles
^ takes skill all R1s backpeddle he probably doesnt even know what the forums are or what they're used for

- Gangsta Churro
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
AHAHAH Wow you guys made a forum about me xD, damn you guys need to grow some balls, ooh my god i took pixels from you guys, damn go get a job you 40 year old virgins!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
lmao ITS MOLTREN
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I sense a hard time in the future for this man.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bad future? Wtf are you talking about you don't even know me, I'm studying to be an engineer, I'm gonno be bankin instead of mooching off my parents for 30$ WoW cards, man you people take this game wayy to seriously, go die
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Aeduan on 1/27/2012 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
your and idiot, and going to be an engineer? omg. the world is doomed.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
01/27/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Moltren
Bad future? Wtf are you talking about you don't even know me, I'm studying to be an engineer, I'm gonno be bankin instead of mooching off my parents for 30$ WoW cards, man you people take this game wayy to seriously, go die

1: Me and Q have watched you grow from a small retarded 60 twink In wrath that spent the whole expansion not even knowing that BC Greens and Blues out of Hellfire were better to the 85 you are today. Which took almost half the expansion to get. (I'm sure you backpeddled off a cliff once or twice in the process.)

2: If you are going to be an engineer, you need a BRAIN. Something that has clearly been shown time and time again you do not have. (You were probably a broken condom baby, ask your mom about it)

3: You aint got no pancake mix.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
PFFFFFFFFAHAHAHAHAH do you here how !@#$en stupid you sound, its a damn game, are you pussies really that mad? Oh problably you are because wow is the only thing you have, and btw you are just random people, you dont know %^-* about me, I got money
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
your a student, you have no money.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]