Gz on Moltren getting his Twilight Drake.

85 Orc Warrior
01/27/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Moltren
PFFFFFFFFAHAHAHAHAH do you here how !@#$en stupid you sound, its a damn game, are you pussies really that mad? Oh problably you are because wow is the only thing you have, and btw you are just random people, you dont know %^-* about me, I got money

Quite a mouth for a 10 year old. LOL.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
01/27/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Moltren
AHAHAH Wow you guys made a forum about me xD, damn you guys need to grow some balls, ooh my god i took pixels from you guys, damn go get a job you 40 year old virgins!

Ah, you know the people that use this argument are morons.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
you dont even no who the hell I am, you know what I'm done, you fat asses aren't worth it...oh but one more thing...I GOT MEE AH TWILIGHT DRAAAKE BIITCHESS!! xD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah I kinda realized that
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/28/2012 06:24 AMPosted by Moltren
you dont even no who the hell I am, you know what I'm done, you fat asses aren't worth it...oh but one more thing...I GOT MEE AH TWILIGHT DRAAAKE BIITCHESS!! xD

You realize that the only worse mount you could brag about ninja'ing is the one from H Culling, right?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
01/28/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Fredzilla
You realize that the only worse mount you could brag about ninja'ing is the one from H Culling, right?

I just loled so hard
Reply Quote
GUYS I JUST NINJAD THE BRONZE DRAKE HAAHAHAHA SUCK IT WORLD
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Hunter
Best thread in a long time. =P

Some one tell me more about the backpeddling.
Edited by Tolexi on 1/28/2012 11:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
01/28/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Fredzilla

This just made my night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]