Look out for Colonicus

90 Night Elf Druid
Hi all, just a public service announcement. Was in a pug BWD a few days ago and had Colonicus as a RL. Towards the end, just before Atramedes, a BOE dropped. No one needed it and it went to open roll. I won and Colonicus gave the item to himself. I thought it was a mistake and told him in raid chat, a few others said something then he told me "I'll give you 200 gold if you !@#$".

I couldn't believe it and told the raid what occured. He lied and said he gave it to me and it went back and forth for a while. I then put in a ticket and told the raid so. He then kicked me and the rest of the raid and spent the next 10 minutes whispering what a bad person I was and that everyone ninjas stuff and yada yada.

Funny thing was that I really didn't care so much about the money, just the fact that some guy would be such a blatant douchebag over a few k gold. We did reform the raid and did down Atramedes and then Chim, but couldn't down Nef before the group disbanded.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
!!*% move, but not unexpected from a random, guildless raid leader with "colon" in his name.
Thanks for the heads up.
Edited by Littlesteve on 8/16/2011 2:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
This same guy just a couple days ago was in my guild an got mad at me because I kicked an inactive player. He got upset because he had been in the guild for longer then me but I had more power. I tried to explain to him that I was friends with the GM in real life an that Ive been playing wow since vanilla an thats why I was inntrusted with the power. He then proceeded to send the GM (my real life friend) an in game mail saying that I attempted to offer him 2k gold to leave the guild, even though I could have just kicked him if I wanted him gone .... so after chatting with my friend about it, he called him out in g chat an he tried to continue the lie sayin that I said I didnt want the GM to know lol needless to say he was kicked right then. an today after merging with another guild, someone from the new guild had invited him. So i proceeded to speak with them about what he did an what kind of a player he is. While I was doing this he was sending pm's to everyone tryin to tell them that I was a bad player an I would cause problems. An also tryin to tell me that him an my RL friend are friends still an that my friend didnt believe me lol once again he was kicked from the guild. So to all who look him up, beware of this guy. hes a crappy dps dk with a bad attitude an a brain of a 5 year old. DO NOT LET HIM IN YOUR GUILD!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
In my previous guild, I was GM and while recruiting I unknowingly accepted Colonicus into the guild. He was nice at first but even then other players on my friends list were warning me about him. Since he hadn't done anything to me personally, I decided to give him a chance and allowed him to stay. Eventually he did have struggles with the officers who out ranked him including Bloodsoakd's story above, and he was eventually dropped from the guild. I know Bloodsoakd in real life and he would never offer someone gold to leave the guild when he could just as easily kick him, so Colonicus' story about that had to be a fabrication. I sincerely hope Colonicus tries to become a more friendly, cooperative player, and work better with others because as the log-on tip says, "a little kindness when in a group goes a long way."
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
We need to get that guy up out of here before he decides to roll horde
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Obligatory ...

Cool Story Bro.

Really

No not really.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Obligatory ...

Cool Story Bro.

Really

No not really.

Vergoon kills me every time he posts. pure gold.

also this guy sounds like a real tool.. i'll keep an eye out horde side in case he decides to switch, he sounds like a blood elf death knight in the making.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
You guys make it too easy. I do apologize for them being so sporadic but I keep getting bans.

*scratches head
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
You guys make it too easy. I do apologize for them being so sporadic but I keep getting bans.

*scratches head

i love you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]