[H]<Zodiac Braves> Recruiting for 10man FL

85 Tauren Paladin
Who we are: ZB was formed towards the end of Wrath of the Lich King as a 10 man progression guild. We quickly progressed through ToC and ToGC, and then onto Heroic ICC once it arrived. During Wrath we were one of the top 10 man guilds on the server. It has always been our goal to be a friendly and supportive guild while also progressing through new content.

Currently we support two 10m raid groups. These are not our A and B groups, rather two groups that started at different times and since Cataclysm have been progressing at a fairly steady rate with each other.

What are we up to? After going 12/12 in normal modes for BoT, BWD and ToFW, one of our groups is 4/7 in Firelands and the other is 3/7. Both are looking to progress enough to get into hardmodes.

What are we looking for? In our recruitment we are looking for players who know their class and are willing to bring something to the raid. We don’t just want you to show up and raid, we want to hear your suggestions and input. That said, attendance is important and we expect all raiders to post advance notice if they’re going to miss a raid. Raid awareness is also a big aspect of what we (and pretty much all guilds) are looking for. I need to know that you can avoid standing in stupid.
As far as loot goes we use the need/greed rolling system with a little common sense added. If I have a purple helm and you have a blue helm, but the helm that just dropped is an upgrade for both, I’m going to give it to you. This is how both of our raid groups operate.

The Maurauders raid group (Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays 7-9:45) is seeking three raiders:

Tank (Pref for Non Pally)
Healer (Priest, druid or Shammy)
rDPS (Pref for Lock or Hunter)

If you’re interested in applying please visit our forums www.zodiacbraves.net or talk to me, Shirin or Nnebulosa in game!
Edited by Valliine on 8/15/2011 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Troll Priest
NEED MOAR HEALZ!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
/coughbumb
Reply Quote
bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]