RtS - Finally Recruiting Again

90 Gnome Warrior
I wonder how many recruit posts I have made over the years on this forum.. feels like I have been here forever.

Anyways we are recruiting a couple of 'casual-serious' raiders to refill out our roster. We have recently changed raid times after years of raiding at the same times. With the time change a few of our core raiders could no longer make raid times and here we are searching for replacements.

We have yet to really plow into Firelands because we lack the bodies, thus we've only done/downed Shannox, Beth, Rhyo. (prenerf) We did clear all of tier-11 including Cho, Nef, Al pre-nerf as per wowprogress, raiding only 6 hours a week. So here is a quick list of who we are and what we are looking for, followed by some more detail you might want/need when deciding on a new guild.

Ride the Spiral

Raid Days: Sat+Sun
Raid Times: 8:00am - 11:00am server time (pst).
Philosophy: 'Casualserious'. Have fun but know what you are doing. Make the absolute most of our 6hours a week.

If you are interested at all please contact me in-game or apply on our website at http://rts.wowstead.com :: As long as we can get back up to full capacity again soon, finishing Firelands long before 4.3 is definite.

:::: RtS - The Guild ::::
RtS has been around on The Scryers for nearly four years and was founded by my wife and I after we re-rolled alliance from horde. We were burned out raiding and such on the horde and wanted to make a nice, quiet, casual place for like minded people to raid and play.

We do a little of everything. The raid side of the guild is what we call, as listed above, 'Casual-Serious'. We believe that real life always comes first. This is one of the huge reasons we've never been a cutting edge guild in any way. We have pretty much always cleared 10-man content way before it is outdated (LK before end of xp patch etc) but never really tried to go any further. We want to make sure everyone knows how to play their class/character really well.. as well is specced/gemmed/enchanted/glyphed properly etc. Also when we are in raids we definitely have fun and joke around, but come fight time we buckle down and try our best. That is the 'serious' part of the raiding. We consider ourselves casual because, as I said, we realize real life comes first and this is a hobby to have fun and reduce stress. We only raid 6 hours a week.. strictly to see content before it is old, and for the satisfaction of killing dragons :P

The guild has many avid PvPers as well. In fact, back in season 2 on horde side a few of us hovered in the mid-high 1900's (back when 1900 was considered pretty high :P) and got our duelist titles. Although I have not gotten super into arena's as of late on my main here, I've capped every week to store gear for making a push again like old days. My alt is also finally geared and just hit 1800 (healer). We are only a few people short for some random rated BG's as well. So if you are interested in that it is soon to happen.

Aside from the 'end-game' stuff we also have quite a few super casuals in the guild. Players who only play to level characters, do achievements, 5-mans, etc. We definitely do not frown upon anyone who chooses these routes.

There is so much more I could say about our guild and its history. Many members have been with us for 3.5 years and they can bear testimony to the reason this is a guild to stick with themselves. If you are a good raider that wants to see all content, but has limited playtime then look no further. But keep in mind, we are looking for a few more people to come call RtS home, not just be faceless names on a roster to fill slots for dragon kills. :)

Hope to hear from people soon! Thanks for taking the time to read this and consider us.

--Undertow
Edited by Undertow on 10/4/2011 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
/bump over the tired old threads
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm grumpy and the 'server sucks' hacks just need to be pushed down. :}

Also, everyone needs help seeing gnomes. <ducks and runs>
Edited by Siha on 8/16/2011 3:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
bump from top to top -- good players.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Heyo Taltos....

omg a troll bumped the thread from the top to the top thanks now go ahead and find another thread to troll and bump back up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bumping for Undertow and the RtS Family. Takes a whole lot to be alive and kicking after all this time on The Scryers. Props and respect to you.

Now please stop filling this excellent, well written recruitment post with mindless dribble.

Nyfaria... I can only imagine how well your recruitment threads would go if you actually spent more time focusing on your own guild than bashing on others.

Feel free to troll mine if you want/need some excitement though ;)
Reply Quote
/snub Vallasha.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
/bonk Bitter
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
It was almost halfway down the page so I sent it back up again.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Started firelands this weekend, got a late start but killed all 3 bosses we tried! Rhyo, Shanoxx, Beth down.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We seemed to have moved down the page quite a bit so I feel it is time to move it back to the top.......^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Mainly looking for a healer now with a dps offspec. Preferably a resto druid, maybe a priest.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Looking for a dedicated off-tank with a good dps offspec. Our tank started working weekends.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]