Resilient Victory Premade

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
222 Arathi Basins later, I realized something. There is currently a large issue that I feel that we, as a community, should address together.

"Now what is that issue Mr. Lichslapped?"

Oh ho ho! That is a good question my young friend. This plight that plagues me is know as Resilient Victory.

"Resilient Victory? I've never ate one of those."

No you haven't my young friend, oh no you haven't. Resilient Victory is what we WoW players call an "achievement." These "achievements" require you do multiple things. In this case, one must overcome a 500 point deficit in Arathi Basin and claim victory to acquire it.

"That sounds hard."

Oh it is my friend, oh it is. I have done 222 Arathi Basins and become exceedingly efficient at it, yet this one obstacle remains insurmountable to me. So this is where I ask you, the honorable Auchindoun community, for help. Join me in my quest to master the victory, the resilient victory.

"B-but only 5 people can queue for a BG at a time Mr. Lichslapped."

5 you say? Ha! Do not make a mockery of my intellect young naive. Within the forge of my mother's basement, an addon was crafted for this very purpose.

"Addon? Sounds scary."

Have no fear. This addon was created for a higher purpose, surpassing the 5 person queue limit to BGs. This is the addon of champions, the Preform AV Enabler.

-Link Here- http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/preform-av-enabler.aspx

With the unfathomable power this addon grants me, I can queue anyone, with the addon, in my raid group for a specific BG... AT THE SAME TIME.

*Gasp*

So hear my call friends. Join me brethren for victory in Arathi Basin, for the resilient victory, FOR THE HORDE.

Lok'tar ogar! May Elune's blessing guide your path.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey remember that time a black guy dropped a box on your head?
Reply Quote
86 Undead Priest
How did that go?...I imagine it was an empty box.
Edited by Rhyth on 8/16/2011 7:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
so yea post here or message me if youre interested in doing this... last achievement i need for battlmaster

i really need to go outside more
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
ill have to make a 15 rogue ab group to do it no one would ever see it coming

PS ill also join ur group to help u as well
Edited by Melvandras on 8/16/2011 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Na it was one of those premade meal things like tuna helper. I told him to watch what he was doing and he was like man white boy talkin !@#$ like a stereotypical man of african descent. So i stand up and he realizes that i had about a foot and 20lbs on him.

he shut up then
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
reported for a bad link
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
When are you doing this, I will suck someones *@%% for resilient victory.
Reply Quote
Whenever is fine. I was gonna try and do it last night but Nigel had to get his hair done did.
Reply Quote
!@#$ed up something with one of my drivers somehow and WoW flips out on me when I try to log in. Thisll have to wait another day or two before I have the time to fix it and play.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
!@#$
Alright, Well. I want to see nigels hair now.
Reply Quote
Back to the top I say

picking this back up since I kind of disappeared last time

Edit: looking cute, feeling cute
Edited by Lichslapped on 10/3/2011 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]