374 Mage LF AEST 7-12pm Wed/Fri/Sun

85 Undead Mage
Hello WoW forums.
I'm a mage and I need to raaid :<

Looking for an Oceanic guild that raids between 7pm and 12pm Australian Eastern Standard time ie. GMT+10, Wednesdays + Fridays + Sundays or any combination of those.

Can server transfer and/or faction change immediately.
I prefer a 25man guild but 10mans are kewl too.
I don't care about loot; just wanna get in there and play the game.
I'm a dedicated raider; always keeping up to date with the latest theorycrafting + discussions on DEEeps.
I've ranked as high as no.2 on world of logs (V+T normal ^^) and usually rank in the 100s.

This tier I've only ever pugged + filled in for other guilds.
Currently 6/7 normal modes in Firelands. (missing bale)
Know how to move outta !@#$s and still dps: ie. I did traps on rag last week and still managed 24k dps.
Got to 8/13 HM last tier b4 work screwed my raiding schedule.

Hmm.. I spose I'm a sociable enough guy. Would like to join a guild that's into pvp/cheev runs/social stuff but I know that there aren't that many guilds fitting my schedule so I'm not gonna be picky.

/edit plopped on crappy shoulders + bad firemage trinket for extra ilvl since that's what ppl look for apparently. I usually rock DMC:V + 4p t11.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Best of luck in your search mate. I played over on Mal'Ganis for a while myself. Are the Alliance still a borderline extinct species over there?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]