Patch 4.3 Previews & PTR Patch Notes - 10/18

85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/17/2011 09:55 PMPosted by Breadisfunny

So you enjoy farming the same raid for months and months like Ice Crown was? Deathwing probably wont be the last boss of Cata, Blizzard has shown they'll add another raid near the end. Just like they did with RS in Wraith and Sunwell for The Burning Crusade before it. Besides there's still several months before testing for 4.3 starts, and with all they are adding (New Raid, 3 new Heroics, +everything else they'll show at Blizzcon) it looks like it'll probably take a while for it to be cleared for release.

yes i actually do like my expansions to idk actually last awhile before a new one comes out.

BUMP
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
the pvp community is pissed
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Ah, a Raid that will kill Deathwing, and 3 dungeons...hmmm

1: CoT, War of the Ancients
2: Magatha Grimtotem, maybe?
3: The Invasion of Murlocs led by Gamon united with the Resurrection of Hogger.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
The death to lich king wasn't last patch of wrath, they still had the Ruby Sanctum later on didn't they? So Deathwing probably isn't the last of Cata
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Great to see more content soon approaching but who is with me on that we need another content patch before we fight Deathwing? Hold this patch off and call it patch 4.4. Bring in another two raids as the same tier as Firelands and two or three item level 353 heroics to accompany the Zandalari heroics. It's boring doing the same two heroics over and over! Not enough content yet!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
If Deathwing is the final boss of this xpac then I am wondering what happened to the old gods. I thought they would play a bigger role since they are manipulating the twilights hammer and the ones who drove Deathwing into madness.
Edited by Earthbeard on 8/17/2011 10:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/17/2011 10:18 PMPosted by Eloof
the pvp community is pissed

mmmhmmm, I mean I know blizz is doing one heck of a job trying to keep up with so many of the customers expectations and all that. But, I must say. Burning crusade had 4 seasons, so did wotlk... maybe cata will have 4 seasons? maybe... just maybe. idc about lore and stuff, I only play to pvp. So if you give us 2 more seasons, I'd be happy :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

yes i actually do like my expansions to idk actually last awhile before a new one comes out.

Blizzard has stated in the past they would like to release expansions faster then 1 every 2 years. Also, ICC (which was the main raid of Wraith) was around for what almost a year which even Blizzard has stated was far to long, by the time RS came along ICC felt extremely stale and I doubt blizzard wants to see that happen with 4.3. Deathwing probably wont be the end raid of Cata, and we still got a while till we even see it.
Edited by Arcangelõ on 8/17/2011 10:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Raid finder?!

This would make me a happy dwarf since I can take no part in any guild runs to speak of!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Please pleeeeeeease Blizzard let us be able to Transmogrification on tier 7 I love the t7 for hunter's i think its the best looking gear for hunters and i would love to wear that set of gear again!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/17/2011 10:30 PMPosted by Arkadios
Great to see more content soon approaching but who is with me on that we need another content patch before we fight Deathwing? Hold this patch off and call it patch 4.4. Bring in another two raids as the same tier as Firelands and two or three item level 353 heroics to accompany the Zandalari heroics. It's boring doing the same two heroics over and over! Not enough content yet!

Another 2 raids and 3 more heroics other then the ones coming with Deathwing????? Do you think there's some tree they go and pluck these things from? Raids and even heroics take a lot of time and effort to create, and even though mainly people don't think so even the Zandalari Heroics took a decent amount of effort to produce. They could if they wanted to maybe fix Abyssal Maw and put that out but they don't have nearly enough time to put together another raid from scratch let alone 2 and have it ready any time soon.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Gimme D3 Beta.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Transmogrification: The ethereals are setting up shop around Azeroth to offer adventurers their latest astonishing interdimensional service. The upcoming Transmogrification feature will let players customize the appearance of their gear like never before. For the full rundown on how it works, check out our recently posted blog: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3309048#blog

YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
MMMMM...............................

WotLK released on the 13th November 2008.

ICC released on the February 2010. (Patch 3.3)

Cataclysm released on 7th December, 2010 approximately 25 months after release of Lich King expanison. ICC release after 16 months from expansion release.

So Patch 4.3 released approximately October 2011, 10 months after Xpac release. That seems to be rather quick.

So we kill Deathwing then Azeroth self destructs and forces us to retreat to Pandaria. Does this all sound disfunctional or what. You read the leader stories where does the lore come into play. Deathwing has done nothing since the Cataclysm. In fact we dont even know where he is hiding.

Come on Blizzard, wtf is going on. it doesn;t make sense you have already lost 900k subscribers, what are you doing.
Reply Quote
I see the LFR going terribly... imagine all the LFD problems we have all had.... now imagine it in a raid setting' OMG HE IS IN PVP GEAR!' 'OMG HE IS IN NO GEAR!!!' or. ' yeah... i just specced tank, never ran this before, and not sure how to gem or echant my gear .... but I got this guys!'

question to GM's ... since 4.2 Has anybody... anywhere... used the Looking for Raid system? (not including you/your family/ your neighbors/ people you paid)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
MMMMM...............................

WotLK released on the 13th November 2008.

ICC released on the February 2010. (Patch 3.3)

Cataclysm released on 7th December, 2010 approximately 25 months after release of Lich King expanison. ICC release after 16 months from expansion release.

So Patch 4.3 released approximately October 2011, 10 months after Xpac release. That seems to be rather quick.

So we kill Deathwing then Azeroth self destructs and forces us to retreat to Pandaria. Does this all sound disfunctional or what. You read the leader stories where does the lore come into play. Deathwing has done nothing since the Cataclysm. In fact we dont even know where he is hiding.

Come on Blizzard, wtf is going on. it doesn;t make sense you have already lost 900k subscribers, what are you doing.

Deathwing has been flying around burning zones! To me, that seems far more than nothing. :P
Edited by Rágê on 8/18/2011 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Seems a bit early to be releasing Deathwing imo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]