Patch 4.3 Previews & PTR Patch Notes - 10/18

90 Draenei Shaman
i aint a troll bro
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/17/2011 04:56 PMPosted by Actrise
Transmogrification so they took a feature thats in a *CoughRiftCough* rival MMO and put it in this game. Who would of thought that. I hope it doent work in Arena and Rated Battleground cause it does help to see what the person your fighting is wearing.

The MMO "Aion" had an armor/weapon re-customization long before Rift was even in closed beta. What blizzard has described is the same system from Aion with the a different name. But I don't care if it's something that's been done already. It's something, I've wanted in WoW for years now :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
don't taze me mon!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
HB
So when are u going to put it in the PTR?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
D: Elemynt why u be stealin mah smexy shoulders?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/17/2011 04:34 PMPosted by Keylogger
Death to Deathwing already? Im just happy about the new 5 mans.

it seems they wanna wrap up cata so they can charge us again for another xpac

No they wan't to release it around SW:ToR's release to keep players from trying it out. Great strategy and I can't be mad because I'm so excited for these changes.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Littleking your takein all da heroic gear WAI!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
HB
when u going to put it in the PTR?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
BRING BACK DA PTR
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Shareing means careing!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
oh wait nvm their working on the ptr theyre fixing it up ptr should be back up sooooooooon
Reply Quote
56 Human Rogue
when will another ptr be open
Reply Quote
personaly i think world of warcraft needs to step it up... I mean big time. They bout to lose 1/4th of the community to swtor and guild wars 2. People that have been playing this game for years are getting tired of the same thing... They want something new.. I think the whole community does. Im not saying world of warcraft is bad but man they need to step it up right now. If they do something amazing with the game people will not be wanting to try guild wars or any of these new games. Matter of the fact is im looking at it like this while watching the trailers to swtor and guild wars 2... Wow what can world of warcraft give me that these other mmorp's cant... Why am i playing this game still. That is why sales arent going up. They arent going down but wow needs to step it up..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/17/2011 04:34 PMPosted by Keylogger
Death to Deathwing already? Im just happy about the new 5 mans.

it seems they wanna wrap up cata so they can charge us again for another xpac

This
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Im sure blizzard will bring back SOME of the gear you cant get anymore. (DUNGEON SET 1/2 PLOX)... DEATHMIST FTW.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Trololololol
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
yeah but didnt blizz just out do them selfs in this 4.3?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/17/2011 05:57 PMPosted by Kilgharrah
D: Elemynt why u be stealin mah smexy shoulders?

Because I make these babies look goooood ;D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]