Patch 4.3 Previews & PTR Patch Notes - 10/18

90 Night Elf Priest
I'd like to quote someone from the top of page 55 but I'm too lazy. We don't know when it's going to hit. Everyone has their own speculations but an official release date hasn't been given. Some people think it's today other think it won't be until the Star Wars game.
Edited by Aládora on 11/8/2011 7:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Its a cool patch, and I can't wait. I am skeptical of the Holy Radiance cast time, cause that and divine protection were my "dip set" abilities.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3530356434 No patch today just regular maintenance. :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
/sadface
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah I made the same face when I read that. :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
when does this come out again?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
hi @ blizzard how about fixing the raid finder to do faster ques you got millions of players and when i Que it would take all day to find a group whether it be a fail group or not
i see you guys done the raid and dungeons and tiers and every thing else but can you make the raid finder alot faster
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
There's been talk about it coming out at the end of this month and them some say it's not until December when the new Star Wars game comes out. So it's still up in the air.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
alot of that has to do with realm and i think the area you live in. on my old server i used to have to wait 30 min + for queues. i switched servers (looking for better opportunities) and now its like 10-15 minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yes. It has to do with realms. I'm not exactly sure how the pair people up but I know on Twisting Nether a DPS queue time is about 22 minutes and realistically it's about 30. But on Moonguard the DPS queue time is about 10 minutes and well it's about ten minutes. I'm not sure why it's this way. I'd like to know how they do the pairing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
so get 25$ and server transfer

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
im pretty sure pve is interaction with the lore, more so than pvp. both play ample roles though. and i doubt that there will be any new bgs.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
It definitely seems like they are rushing cata so they can charge another $40 and add some pandas
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Nice to see all these cool features coming to wow, only thing I wish wow would do is make it so along with saving gear and stuff you can also save gold in your own bank so you can save up for things you want. Would probably help with stopping ppl from creating guilds just for the gold storage and may cut down on the number of gold farmers wow has to deal with.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
How come its soooo hard to get
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
The T13 Druid design is fantastic! It reminds me of the first tier gear in Naxx, really great stuff! The Paladin gear however, especially that helm is laaaaaaaaame. Wings on the head? Rawr.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
sigh
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I don't think the darkmoon fairies should sell old dungeon gear as soon as the patch goes in. Those of us who held onto our dungeon sets for such a long time should be rewarded with being the first to wear them once transmogrification is possible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]