Patch 4.3 Previews & PTR Patch Notes - 10/18

They are going to add sargeras i bet so don't worry bout raiding hes still outthere
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Patch better come out before December. Its ajoke waiting any longer. Hald my server isnt even logging on or rdy to switch games because content has become so stale and old. I hope they bring back the difficulty of when Cata first came out. This handing out gear thing is depressing.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
could be not the final patch even if we kil him
Reply Quote
It's the actually raid patch 3 new dungeons in the PTR then the actual Deathwing raid, 8 bosses in Dragon Soul raid (Death to Deathwing) and the new dungeons do propose some sort of challenge considering now there even HARDER then the troll dungeons (Zul'Aman, Zul'Gurub which everyone knows were a pain :D) But yes Death to Deathwing is the final raid in this expantion and hopefully in MotP there will be more challenges and more mechanics towards the raids considering the Dragon Soul raid dosnt face much of a challenge at this point to my premade priest and non premade hunter
Edited by Sidesteped on 11/8/2011 4:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
just wondering when the patch might be out
Reply Quote
82 Troll Druid
come on blizz get the ptr back up tht is the only reason i play this game lol
Reply Quote
So Im assuming it will be well into NEXT year that the PTR and 4.3 will be ready for a run? Im sure that theres many small guilds like ours (not a uber guild) that have been struggling to get alot done yet as RL is more important to alot of us who have work,families etc. Cant wait really tho it ALL sounds exciting well grind out what we can in the MONTHS before it ALL goes down. Really interested in the NEW Talent system though as a severe BALANCE needs to be done for PVE and PVP for everyone.....Good work there people in design and concept change tyvm=)
Reply Quote
Well looking at your achievs like mine mate Your Not even finished ALOT of this great game, maybe HELP out others who struggle for what you have so greatly done already....HalF your server doesnt log on I really doubt that, sounds depressing that Your so down about the present content. You could allways go work in a old folks home and reqruit(sp) some NEW people =)
Reply Quote
08/17/2011 05:47 PMPosted by Xjan
@kilgharah the ptr is already open i hope u know that
..lmao dumazz its been down for awhile...stop trollin!
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Death Knight
Its kinda funny, it seems Blizzard is going the same route as Everquest did. Fast paced expansions each $39-49 every 2-3 months till the player base of EQ got fed up with it. It would be sad to see Blizzard take that same destructive road as Everquest did. Im all for expansions but they need to learn to spread them out abit more and give players the chance to enjoy content before the next big rush of expansions they throw at us
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hurry the hell up and put out patch 4.3 already god damit. Im tired of waitin on it.
Reply Quote
52 Undead Mage
so when is 4.3 comin out ... lol i want my dang mount i signed up for hahahahahahahaha
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Nah they just gonna add in some new un-heard of boss that is only mentioned in a few quests and the lore.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/09/2011 09:34 AMPosted by Enigmåtic
Its kinda funny, it seems Blizzard is going the same route as Everquest did. Fast paced expansions each $39-49 every 2-3 months till the player base of EQ got fed up with it. It would be sad to see Blizzard take that same destructive road as Everquest did. Im all for expansions but they need to learn to spread them out abit more and give players the chance to enjoy content before the next big rush of expansions they throw at us

If it makes any difference I'm from EQ1 as a raider. I laughed at this game and then started playing it and got to used to the graphics and couldnt go back to EQ1. I mean a game once a year isnt so bad since its like beating a console game in a month for 60 bucks BUT at least learn from EQ1 and put out an expansion set every time and make it only cost 60 bucks for ALL expansions except current (more money because people buy it for ANOTHER account which is twice the monthly money from each person doing so). By doing this you could also lower the price of the expansion hopefully so its like 30 bucks :D please? heh

Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I wish 4.3 was the end of gold farmers lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
When is this new patch supposed to release?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
pretty excited for this :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yeah i want some more tough content. tired of pvp .
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hey Blizz why the hell are you coming up with another expansion you just came with one Last year! I don't get it. Are you just trying to finish the game or something?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
transmogirfcation awsome i wonder if dks can even do it... whatd they get
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]