Patch 4.3 Previews & PTR Patch Notes - 10/18

85 Orc Warrior
11/13/2011 08:20 AMPosted by Estherion
Cataclysm was such a dismal failure for Blizzard that they really want to push the next expac.

Hyperbole ahoy! Cataclysm was certainly a disappointment for many, but a "dismal failure"? Please.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Lvl 60 pvp gear for transmogrification. Come on, fix this. Everyone wants to use it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
First you weaken him, then you kill him.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
So, i'm guessing the PTR is down because the patch is coming soon? :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Dose any 1 kno when this patch is coming out.?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I thought this patch was saposed to be released today November 15, 2011??
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
wont be released until at the very least the 29th,which is the end of arena season.my guess is the week after that,if it follows the norm
Reply Quote
when does this come out i sick of waiting lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/17/2011 04:29 PMPosted by Fallium
Sooooo with the death to deathwing, is this actually the final raid patch? wtf? or are we just weakening him or something...
this is the last patch until the next expansion... of course were killing him
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
i hope they add new things to Alchemy, cuz theres not much different since cata came out
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Absolutely we'll have 4.3 on the Public Test Realms. We're just now getting some 4.3 information out though, so we're not quite ready to release any of this content for testing right now. ;)

SAD FACE

SAD FACE!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Its all good imo...but damn people hurry up! with the patch already i hate waiting!!!!!!!! lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
YAE! New dungeons!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
WTH how come the servers are down? I was downloading the ptr and when it got to available i clicked play but the servers came up as offline
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
RTC
You're killing him. There'll probably be another patch after just to introduce the next xpac's features like usual.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
:( don't nerf feral aoe.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Btw, rogues have had 2 legendaries as of next patch. All caster dps and healers have had 1. Warriors have had 2. Other plate dps have had 1. Hunters have had 1. Feral druids and enhance shamans have had none. thanks.
Edited by Bumblebee on 11/18/2011 4:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
so does any one know when they are actualy going to release this patch i have been waiting for two months. about ready to quit wow if because of how board i am right now
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
Ferals have had a legendary,
Soo let's review again.
Casters - 2, Atiesh + Dragonswrath
Healers - 2 Atiesh + Ulduar hammer, forgot name
Warriors - 5 (6 If you count both Glaives) Thunderfury, Sulfuras, Glaives, Shadowmourne, Neck
Rogues - 2 (3 W/ Glaves) 4 in 4.3 Thunderfury, Glaives
DKs - 2 (3 If glaives count as 2) Glaives, Shadowmourne
Paladins - 4 Thunderfury, Shadowmourne, Sulfuras, Hammer
Ferals - 1 Sulfuras
Enh Shamans - 1 Sulfuras
Hunters - 1 Thori'dal

Ifyou didn't play when you could get an "up-to-date" feral legendary, tough luck.

Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Please, blizzzzz

Remake or fix the FROST PRESENCE is useless now, i want my presence back, all frost dks use only the unholy presence because is far better
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]