Patch 4.3 Previews & PTR Patch Notes - 10/18

85 Undead Priest
Transmogrification? This is shaping up to be an excellent patch :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I have a question, How many trans-mogricated sets would one be able to have?

to me this is a awesome idea, a neet take on what we have wanted for as few years.

Now On Void Storage can we store tabbards there as well?

Also a neet idea of Void Storage, make it battle net account wide. this way alts on other servers can get herloom items
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Transmogrification? As in, I get to wear my old glad/tier sets?

I love you. I love all of you.
Reply Quote
25 Gnome Warlock
08/17/2011 06:49 PMPosted by Fsadf
Im sure its only on your server you play on.

It isn't. Watch the interview on mmo champ. They were talking about the raid finder and said along the lines of,"one of the reasons we are implementing this is for people who are on servers who aren't very active in raiding". OR something along these lines to make me believe it's cross server. They are comparing it to the dungeon finder.

What they should of done is let free transfers happen like in rift so if this server is not a pvp one or a pve one thats heavy in the way you want to play to just up and move but blizz to damn greedy to let something cool like that happen.
Reply Quote
08/17/2011 07:14 PMPosted by Alinadell
Wow way to end the expansion so early, there were multiple patches now you did 1 major patch then the last one, at least u should have done it more like WOWLK were it was naxx not 3 diff raids at the start then a lot of patches to do progression

This is not the end of the expansion.
We still have to rescue Neptulon in Abyssal Maw.
We still have to do that War of the Ancients raid in Caverns of time.
We have to kill the old god that corrupted Deathwing in the first place.
We have to kill the other old god mentioned earlier in cata, but whose secrets are not yet revealed. (N'zath, as revealed by Chris Metzen at Blizzcon)

EDIT: Just did some more research. Apparently those last 2 I mentioned are the same old god. According to Chris, N'zath is the old god who drove Deathwing insane and is currently 'signing his checks', as in, his boss.
Edited by Vengeous on 8/17/2011 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
72 Draenei Priest
I'm sorry, but I can't help but cringe reading this.

I'm sure its been mentioned before, but really, were getting Deathwing now?

Arthas and Illidan were the *Big bads* of their expansions and we had to wait years before even seeing them let alone fighting and killing them, and by then the next expansion was mere months away.

Cata's not even a year old and were up to the final boss!? I thought Blizzard wanted to release content faster, not abandon the expansion entirely and move onto a new one.

Oh well, I can't say I ever cared much for Cata, maybe the sooner it dies the sooner I'll start playing again *Shrugs*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I don't see a clear cut answer but i haven't read everything yet but still. Is this something that i will need the originalarmor to make the new armor look like? or will you have some kind of search tool or something of the like to do it with? I ask because if i do have to have the orig armor. Then i think thes is a " nice fail" niec in that we get some customizing we have been asking for. But still a fail.

Its fail because its not what we're been asking for. Your giving us armor that we could have had or could have gotten in some way or another. It still not that great sense i have to go get the item or have had it for years and years up to now. Thats just wrong.

Also a question.... Why not let us look the way we want? Why can i give my druid the " Ten Storms" look? it give me no advantage game wise unless someone mistakes me for someone else. An even then i'm in beast from 90% of every fight. I'm sorry to be picking but this is just one big let down.

I'm not sure who said it but i have to agree. " This seems to be the death of Blizzards creativity "
Reply Quote
56 Human Rogue
WHEN IS THE PTR GONA BE BACK UP =*[
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Lulz I wanna play on PTR atm.... plus I dont go to school anymore.... FTW /train :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I has a question.
If we're dual-wielding swords, will we be able to transmogrify both of them using only one sword? I'd LOVE to dual-wield thunderfury...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
*sad music plays in background* It had to end up this way.... just to kill deathwing and get alot of epic gear then no more... nothing else? sad.... Blizzard... I thought you could do better... I thought you would survive for about 2 more years or so... blizzard if this is the way it is... thankyou for the greatest game off all time. :D
Reply Quote
56 Human Rogue
LOL IS THE PTR UP YET
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
So psyched.

I want to get back at him for making GARROSH BE WARCHIEF.
Edited by Mortessis on 8/17/2011 8:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
PLEASE FIX ARATHI BASIN REP BLIZZARD! AND DO THIS IDEA http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2872927892?page=1

LOVE YA
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
jesus christ about time to make dark moon faire better
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
WHEN THE **** IS IT GONNA BE BACK UP??
Reply Quote
WHEN THE **** IS IT GONNA BE BACK UP??
<em/> <span class="underline"/>

COME ON PUT THE PTR BACK UP!

NERD RAAAAAAAGE!
Reply Quote
56 Human Rogue
=[
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
true nerd rage COMES FROM THE HEART!!
Reply Quote
08/17/2011 08:21 PMPosted by Jeenks
true nerd rage COMES FROM THE HEART!!

The fact it is not up is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw&feature=related !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]