So. Let's talk dress up.

4 Goblin Rogue
With Transmogrification coming up in 4.3, does anyone have sets already stashed? If not, does anyone have any idea what 'suit' they want to put together? C'mon, I want ideas and pretty pictures!

Anybody, anybody? Beuller? Let's have fun with this!
90 Troll Shaman
I'm at a bit of a loss. With the type to type restriction on transmogrifying, I can't use my voodoo mask as a shaman, and I am having one hell of a time trying to find a mail helm that goes with the rest of the outfit, but hasn't been removed from the game.

Seriously, guys, out of the three Vicious Gladiator shaman sets, why did you leave only the ugliest color scheme available for purchase?

Likewise, my warrior's Blademaster outfits are all defunct now, because I can't use mail kilts on her anymore, and the tiny handful of plate skirts she could access don't fit the rest of the sets at all.
Edited by Sharkon on 8/18/2011 1:46 PM PDT
80 Night Elf Priest
08/18/2011 01:36 PMPosted by Trustworthy
does anyone have sets already stashed?
I have both the lightforge and the valor plate sets on my pally. He also has a full set of low lvl pvp gear so, yes! I will be able to dress my Ken doll up real pretty!
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Only this lovely Lightbringer set (excluding the helmet).
85 Draenei Priest
I'm at a bit of a loss. With the type to type restriction on transmogrifying, I can't use my voodoo mask as a shaman, and I am having one hell of a time trying to find a mail helm that goes with the rest of the outfit, but hasn't been removed from the game.

Seriously, guys, out of the three Vicious Gladiator shaman sets, why did you leave only the ugliest color scheme available for purchase?

Likewise, my warrior's Blademaster outfits are all defunct now, because I can't use mail kilts on her anymore, and the tiny handful of plate skirts she could access don't fit the rest of the sets at all.

This. I keep trying to think of things for my paladin to wear, but "Ooh, this could be good look- oh wait that's cloth. Well maybe- nope that's mail. This chestpiece could be good for my 'sexy' set- leather. Dammit."
90 Draenei Paladin
My warlock has parts of t1, t4, t5, t6, t9, and t10. I need to go back to finish them at some point. I have 2 parts of the ZG set too.

On my pally I have basically what I'm wearing and then parts of the cata tier armor.

So, it's all a work in progress.
87 Undead Warlock
Ive kept 99% of all my previous raid sets. Yes I am a wow hoarder.

Check out my trinkets. Yes that is an original Shiffar's Nexus Horn from BC.
90 Troll Shaman
08/18/2011 01:53 PMPosted by Yiraa
This. I keep trying to think of things for my paladin to wear, but "Ooh, this could be good look- oh wait that's cloth. Well maybe- nope that's mail. This chestpiece could be good for my 'sexy' set- leather. Dammit."

At least all my clothies' sets will still work :P
90 Dwarf Paladin
08/18/2011 01:51 PMPosted by Soliria
Only this lovely Lightbringer set (excluding the helmet).

*highfive*

You really need to get the correct boots/belt though. The "Lightbringer" ones actually match the rest of the Sunwell gear, not the actual Lightbringer set.
90 Troll Rogue
TBT
t4 or t6 with stylin' purple hat and Dual Dark Herring.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=39617:39618:39620:39621:40742:49303:50046:40689
90 Worgen Rogue
I have most of the Bloodfang set and a little bit of T6 standing by.
85 Human Rogue
Wanna-be druid boomkin set from BC duengons
5/8 so far
90 Troll Shaman
I have a lot of stashed stuff but I'm not sure what will work the best. Some of the more unusual 'sets' like the AQ set have only 5 pieces and I don't have other pieces that match it so if I were to use that set to transmogrify my current armor, I would still be looking at some stuff that looks out of place. My other problem is my weapons collection which includes a lot of neat staves and two-handers and very few one-handers that would serve as 'models' for my current enhancement weapons.

I've also got a nice assortment of hats but very few of them are mail so I wouldn't be able to use them as 'models' either.

Right now I'm at a stage where I am still working on upgrading my raiding gear and I'm not sure if I want to spend a lot to keep changing the look of items every time I upgrade an item. I might just go with a spiffy hat change until my raiding gear stabilizes.
85 Dwarf Rogue
I'm putting together my Netherblade armor.

I can solo all of Kara except for the chess event, I also got my chest pice from magtheridon today.

I need to kill High King maulgar for my shoulder armor though........that could be difficult, I hope my guildies are feeling friendly.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm working on this set. My 1h+Shield will be Aldori Legacy Defender and Shard of the Virtuous unless I can find a better one.
90 Human Paladin
I have Tier 0, 1, 2, 10, and the blue level 60 PvP set in my bank, along with 2 dozen different weapons, some of which are no longer obtainable (like Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse). I will be a happy camper with this new feature.
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'm working on this set. My 1h+Shield will be Aldori Legacy Defender and Shard of the Virtuous unless I can find a better one.

Hammer of Atonement?
Also, since you can probably not hide belts/boots, you can use Belt of the Guardian and Boots of Courage Unending
Edited by Regnatia on 8/18/2011 2:12 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This, but unfortunatly contains 2 mail pieces.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]