So. Let's talk dress up.

85 Dwarf Rogue
Was really hoping to dual wield these Direbrew's Shanker

Que Sera
100 Night Elf Death Knight
I just want to get the Death Knight Starting gear again. Maybe even the stuff you had right when you created your toon with the cool hood would be awesome too. I didn't like the helmet you get from the Death Knight quests, it made me look like a big black goat.
Full Onslaught With Bulwark of Azzinoth and The Brutalizer as my weapon..Its going to look amazing.
hmmmm, lets see....

8/8 D1
4/8 T1
4/8 T2
3/5 temple aq
3/3 ruins aq
origional headmasters charge
eshkanders right and left claws
shadow wing focus staff from the green dragons
qiraji dagger

and i plan to organize weekly runs of old raids for those who want to get some items from there to mog
85 Undead Warrior
I'm getting the Wrathful glad's set because I really missed out in WotLK and I think the set looks bad !@#. Also running around in BGs is hilarious in this set, hitting people with little resil for a decent amount of damage. Fun times.
1 Dwarf Warrior
08/18/2011 02:41 PMPosted by Daxxarri
t4 or t6 with stylin' purple hat and Dual Dark Herring.

Well, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but...

We have an obligation to players and to our hard working artists to keep the game from looking too silly. I know looking ridiculous is fun for some players, but World of Warcraft was established with a design that the game overall kept its silliness in check. That’s one of the reasons we resisted adding a feature like Transmogrification for so long.

So weapons that look like fish, for example, probably won't be available as source items for Transmogrification, even if one is technically a dagger and has stats. There are a handful other weapons with "silly" models (such as frying pans, brooms, etc.) that may or may not be allowed -- it's still under discussion.

OH SWEET SWEET LORD TELL ME I CAN KEEP MY WRENCH MACE. i bought the mechbuilder's overalls for hundreds of gold just so my priest could look like an engineer. :(
97 Draenei Paladin
t4 or t6 with stylin' purple hat and Dual Dark Herring.

We have an obligation to players and to our hard working artists to keep the game from looking too silly. I know looking ridiculous is fun for some players, but World of Warcraft was established with a design that the game overall kept its silliness in check. That’s one of the reasons we resisted adding a feature like Transmogrification for so long.

So weapons that look like fish, for example, probably won't be available as source items for Transmogrification, even if one is technically a dagger and has stats. There are a handful other weapons with "silly" models (such as frying pans, brooms, etc.) that may or may not be allowed -- it's still under discussion.

Good call. I mean I seriously support restrictions like this, especially because I am vehemently against a disable feature. I don't think people should use the transmorgifier to look ridiculous, however, I just recently got The Hammer of the Naaru from Gruul's Lair, so I am one piece away from having a sweet looking T4 Justicar set. What I am doing with the transmorgifier is something that I think it is designed for. People who want to be idiots, please try to curtail that behavior, and people who are still whining about a disable feature, please get over yourselves. Thanks Dax! ;P
90 Night Elf Druid

I'm fine with limiting silly items, but I think that gear that is the highest type without training should be able to be worn. As in hunters and shaman can wear leather, warriors and other plate classes can wear mail...
85 Gnome Warrior
I would like to roll with my current adorable outfit... but since I cannot 'mog plate into this dress...

DREAMS SHATTERED!
100 Gnome Warlock
08/19/2011 12:06 PMPosted by Metallo
2) Allow for even greater character customization by further expanding your already implemented "Show Cloak" and "Show Helm" interface options to allow for "Show Belt" and "Show Chest" and every other piece of wearable gear.

Hahaha, no.

Though I'm sorry for Worgen, Chest and Pants should be mandatory. I'm getting rather used to not having RDF groups full of naked people.
Edited by Virina on 8/19/2011 12:10 PM PDT
85 Troll Druid
I am working on a Warlock now. I hope to put her in one of those pretty robes from AQ. I want those robes with my T1 helm. I'm still working on the rest.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
We're going to need a more elegant/efficient way to work out what models the NPCs are wearing now... I'm hoping there's someone out there on a third party site dreaming up a tool even as we type.

I'm looking at Lirastrasza's outfit atm and wondering how much time I'd need to spend in a model viewer trying to track it down =)
62 Blood Elf Warlock
Not as Epic as a Tier armor set since I do not have any max level characters, but I do have the Robe of Power and the Icy CLoak (think thats it) for my Warlock. I really liked the look of those two when I had them on my character so I am looking forward to having it again. Right now the armor my Warlock is wearing barely covers up anything, lol.
100 Draenei Hunter
Exactly what I'm wearing right now, sans tabard. :B

And the season 1 set when they put the boots back in.
Edited by Xeriah on 8/19/2011 4:42 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
my favorite arena set 8 for pallys + some t6
looks awesome

http://i018.radikal.ru/1108/d0/ae60d9832a1a.jpg
Edited by Brutalbarbiè on 8/19/2011 5:15 PM PDT
100 Human Warrior
I'm going to get a Starting Warrior Gear as my new gear for the thing...so I can trick the noobs and scrubs, with my cloth armor, and feeble weapon that actually has 500+ Stamina...>:D
28 Undead Hunter
I was not around during T2... but I so would role a pally just to wear it!

Call me crazy, but out of every single tier of every class, pally tier 2 is my all time fave, I have a thing for black with gold and red. It's just Bad-!@#$! :-D

Link is to the Tier 2 Pally set!:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081028233808/wowwiki/images/2/22/Paladin-tier-II.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the automatic censor, Bad-Butt didn't sound as awesome.
Edited by Pyridox on 8/19/2011 5:25 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]