So. Let's talk dress up.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm putting together my Netherblade armor.

I can solo all of Kara except for the chess event, I also got my chest piece from magtheridon today.

I need to kill High King maulgar for my shoulder armor though........that could be difficult, I hope my guildies are feeling friendly.

I was able to Duo all of T4 with a rogue (myself as holy) so I doubt you will have much trouble.
90 Pandaren Mage
For my druid, I gathered all the blue tinted 30's quest leather, also rocking the level 20 druid quest staff.

My pally has the full set of gold and purple quest armor from Uldum, as well as the mace from Blood Furnace, and the JP i346 shield while healing. Same armor, but with the i365 epic sword for DPS.

This guy though I have no idea, I want a robeless look if I can pull it off, but finding good shoulders is hard.
90 Tauren Paladin
On Lleonn I'm likely going to use Turalyon. On Sarinis I'm likely going to use Liadrin with Castle Breaker's Battleplate, which shares a model with the warrior T10 chestpiece.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hammer of Atonement?

I have yet to try duoing Hyjal or BT. If I'm successful it will open up a lot of options :D
Guess I could ask some guildies for help as well :P
85 Tauren Druid
At the time of this post

<--- this

and tier 4
90 Dwarf Paladin
08/18/2011 02:13 PMPosted by Lynette
Hammer of Atonement?

I have yet to try duoing Hyjal or BT. If I'm successful it will open up a lot of options :D
Guess I could ask some guildies for help as well :P

Good luck with that! Also, I edited my last post to you to add belt/boots if you want to check it out. I've full crystalforge too, but I'll probably use Justicar instead for DPSing .
85 Blood Elf Priest
I have most of the priest T1 set (Prophecy) stashed away, and I have just a few pieces I need left to get from Molten Core. I also have Benediction sitting in my bank as well. :)
85 Draenei Death Knight
I HAVE NOTHING!

NOOOOOOOOOOTTTTHHHHIIIIIIINNNNGGGG! D:

84 Draenei Paladin
On my hunter, T4. Period. The end.
90 Human Mage
I have tier 3, my sorcerer's (dungeon set 2), my old grand marshal set, and a little black number i put together using Necro-Knight's Garb, Rime Covered Mantle, Runed Stygian Belt and Staff of the Shadow Flame

I'm probably going to spend a fortune changing my outfit every week ^_^ but i will gladly part with my coins for the opportunity for I am a fashionable fool! :D
Edited by Kyriani on 8/18/2011 2:24 PM PDT
88 Night Elf Warrior
only thing i've ever saved is my The Sun Eater , and only because it took me a few months of daily mech farming... now i'm gonna have to farm T5 again
90 Orc Hunter
a work in progress
I think my goggles are broken, I don't see anything? Are you guys even dressed?
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
I HAVE NOTHING!

Don't worry, I'm sure you will find something on that list I am making! ^_^

I am really getting the urge to post it, even being incomplete as it is. Been working on this list for weeks and now everyone talking about dress-up is making me antsy. :(
85 Draenei Death Knight
I HAVE NOTHING!

Don't worry, I'm sure you will find something on that list I am making! ^_^

I am really getting the urge to post it, even being incomplete as it is. Been working on this list for weeks and now everyone talking about dress-up is making me antsy. :(

But where am I gonna find a helm as awesome as this one? D:
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
08/18/2011 02:40 PMPosted by Sharkraken
But where am I gonna find a helm as awesome as this one? D:

Oh, that one I cannot help with, my dear. I deal in bikinis and other skimpy things, not helms. Sorry. :(
Community Manager
08/18/2011 02:00 PMPosted by Interdictor
t4 or t6 with stylin' purple hat and Dual Dark Herring.

Well, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but...

We have an obligation to players and to our hard working artists to keep the game from looking too silly. I know looking ridiculous is fun for some players, but World of Warcraft was established with a design that the game overall kept its silliness in check. That’s one of the reasons we resisted adding a feature like Transmogrification for so long.

So weapons that look like fish, for example, probably won't be available as source items for Transmogrification, even if one is technically a dagger and has stats. There are a handful other weapons with "silly" models (such as frying pans, brooms, etc.) that may or may not be allowed -- it's still under discussion.
Edited by Daxxarri on 8/18/2011 2:42 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Mage
But... but... frypan! :(
Edited by Aureon on 8/18/2011 2:44 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]