So. Let's talk dress up.

100 Human Mage
08/18/2011 02:50 PMPosted by Állerro
I believe its called the imperial plate set? It makes you look just like a SW guard. I am also, along with everyone else that has a pally, going to be using my T2.

See I just don't find tier 2 pally to my taste. I actually prefer the tier 4 to be honest for my pally. But that's just me.
Edited by Kyriani on 8/18/2011 2:54 PM PDT
67 Troll Shaman
Waiting for DKs to DW Teebu's Blazing Longsword and Spellfire Longsword for the evil Star Wars fans.

It's just too bad my dk dual wields obsidian axes, or else I would totally "mog" those (if I had swords).
85 Human Paladin
I'll admit I've not read every post, but...
Any word on being able to Mog BoAs?

I must say I absolutely hate that I've level a mage, warlock, and priest using the same BoA gear and I've had to stare at the exact same outfit for 240+ levels... Variety please.

I mean come on... if I wanted to look at the same model my entire career I'd have leveled a druid .
Edited by Divinara on 8/18/2011 3:08 PM PDT
I'm, unfortunately, kicking myself in the behind for getting rid of my old Rift Stalker set on my Hunter. Curse my hoarding!

So I will not be using this, as much as I would love to.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Anyword on being able to Mog BoAs?

That is a very good question.
100 Blood Elf Priest
I have close to 90 different dresses, probably 50 of those have stats. I've been waiting for storage for them for ages. Some of the dresses do not drop anymore, I'm happy that I stuck to my guns and didn't get rid of them. All of them have different art, well, some have the same art but different colour, but all unique models.
85 Troll Shaman
A preview of the Troll setup I plan on rocking

http://www.amendo.net/yay/~yaymages/images/wowscrnsho.jpg
85 Human Paladin
I would assume, but now i'm not really sure. We can use the t10 armor from wotlk right? By far, its one of the only tier sets I found to my liking for paladins, besides the helm...
100 Blood Elf Priest
Project Runway from hell.....

(I'm ashamed I even know that show exists)

Haha, I watched it once. Some kind of morbid fascination thing involved. That is one duuuumbass show and unless you're "that kind" of guy who is pursuing a career in fashion design...no. Just no.

Hope someone makes an addon with that name after this feature goes live. Must try on stuff first before fighting the RNG boss to get the item to drop!

100 Blood Elf Mage
No Dress Up thread is complete without some Mr. Dressup added in > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSsD-KZ_ZRU :P
Community Manager
Any word on being able to Mog BoAs?

That's still under discussion at the moment. Right now, Legendary weapons and Heirlooms probably won't be eligible, while some Bind on Account items probably will be eligible. It's not set in stone yet though.
100 Tauren Shaman
08/18/2011 02:41 PMPosted by Daxxarri
t4 or t6 with stylin' purple hat and Dual Dark Herring.

Well, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but...

We have an obligation to players and to our hard working artists to keep the game from looking too silly. I know looking ridiculous is fun for some players, but World of Warcraft was established with a design that the game overall kept its silliness in check. That’s one of the reasons we resisted adding a feature like Transmogrification for so long.

So weapons that look like fish, for example, probably won't be available as source items for Transmogrification, even if one is technically a dagger and has stats. There are a handful other weapons with "silly" models (such as frying pans, brooms, etc.) that may or may not be allowed -- it's still under discussion.

darn! I was going to go back to the deadmines and scoop up some rolling pins :(
85 Human Paladin
That's still under discussion at the moment. Right now, Legendary weapons and Heirlooms probably won't be eligible, while some Bind on Account items probably will be eligible. It's not set in stone yet though.

I can understand not allowing them to be the "source" but I don't really follow why they couldn't be the recipients.

Make sure to tell the team:
"Div doesn't like looking at the same model for 240+ levels... can we do anything about that?"
85 Night Elf Hunter
DELETED
Edited by Cheimi on 11/28/2011 3:56 PM PST
85 Undead Warrior
Tier 3 set for me :D
85 Human Warrior
I'm going to gather the purple judgement set. Also t10 277 version if I can gather a group. t6 also. I'm going to be busy.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=27790:27539:27897:27548:27748:28221:27489:27457
90 Human Paladin
Like I would have kept more sets but I just didn't have the room, I don't mind farming them again though like the ulduar t8 (the white one) I'm just gald we will finally be getting a place to store a lot of this stuff, I have about 11 empty slots in my bags right now (bank is completely full) and this will help me out a lot.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]