Server Information?

85 Orc Death Knight
Can any one give me some information about the server?

I noticed on wow progress it says the server is 1 - 1 etc.

I'm wondering if you can clarify this.
Reply Quote
server is dead man thats all you really need to know.. very low pop
Reply Quote
If you come to Hakkar, you blew it.
Reply Quote
This server is somewhat dead yes, but it needs more people. Pretty much even horde/alliance ratio. People are friendly and overall, it's a really great server. It is low pop though, but that makes it kinda homey. =)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I hate myself
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/22/2011 09:00 PMPosted by Anuket
This server is somewhat dead yes, but it needs more people. Pretty much even horde/alliance ratio. People are friendly and overall, it's a really great server. It is low pop though, but that makes it kinda homey. =)

thank you for the information :)
Reply Quote
This server is slowly dieing! If Blizz does not do anything about it soon then I think everyone will transfer off the server! We need a free transfer off the server and just crash it or have Blizz open up from transfers from a High Pop to here because we are slowly going under! It is only a matter of time before there is no guilds left! Hell how many guilds have we lost so far that did a full roster transfer outta here because it is so dead? PLEASE BLIZZ! GIVE US A FREE TRANSFER AND SHUT HAKKAR DOWN or OPEN UP FREE TRANSFER TO HAKKAR FROM A HIGH POP SERVER!!!!
Reply Quote
This is the exact reply i got from a GM.

"Realms will surge in popularity, and sometimes they will die, but through all of it we have provided resources to combat this. First, the inter-realm battlegrounds and random instance queue should provide the ability to complete dungeons and PvP objectives without too much strain.

While some realms are low in population, others are extremely high in population to the point is causes other issues. To alleviate both problems, we regularly open free realm moves from high population servers to low population servers, allowing for a balance, over time, of server populations.

If you feel this is not an adequate solution, feel free to make your argument to the World of Warcraft forums. While sometimes we do close or merge realms, the times in which we do this are very dire and far between. I believe we have closed less than 5 realms in the six years World of Warcraft has been running!"

This was the response i got to the question of opening server transfer or realm merge.

That is if anyone really wants to know =P

Reply Quote
I have RARELY in the 5 years that i have been playing seen hakkar even at medium pop. (ofcourse i wasnt always watchin for it.) Server xfers to here will not work. They have done that several times now. We need transfers off of this server. Thats it. Junk the server and quit makin all these new servers. Its dumb. Make more servers while ya got servers that barely have any population.

Completely agree! Why the hell does Blizz have to continue making all these servers when there are how many now with low to no population! Come on, only make new server if there are to many high pops! There are currently 38 Low Pop Servers (just counted) way to many Low pops! COME ON BLIZZ PLEASE! Focus on getting pop up on servers, not creating more and more and more servers!!!! And Please DELETE HAKKAR AND GIVE US A FREE TRANSFER OF THIS SINKING SHIP!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
08/23/2011 12:27 PMPosted by Snâir
I hate myself

Others hate you too.... not me though, no matter what your guildies say!

<3 Snair (!@#$ yo A tho nuhcka)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]