Dead thread.

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Siegen... think of your repair bills, your walk times, your g bank, your single rezzes... now think what they'd be like in MW!

Srsly though, I have respect for starting a new guild on this server... keep up the good work.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
2/8. Yor'sahj dies on our "off" week. Lols.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Vox
Why you jerks trying to kill me outside DS?!

Grats on 2/8. 10man or 25?
Edited by Ryû on 12/21/2011 8:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Why you ganking us? Dont you feel the holiday love?
Reply Quote
I think the new kill is 10m.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
It was 10 man. It was lol honestly. We killed it in about 2 hours (maybe a little less).

We chose to go down to 10 man this week due to Christmas. We knew we had a great opportunity to down Yor'sahj with the huge disparity between 25 man and 10 man Heroic kills. We took the opportunity. We were surprised as the ease of the encounter though, and certainly surprised the 10 man guilds on the server had not killed him yet.

A little cheap cuz it was on 10 man? Maybe. But hey, we had to do what we could if we wanted to raid through Christmas.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Ok, soooo, 3/8 HMs now. We downed Zon'ozz 10 on an off-night. Like, we don't even raid on Wednesdays usually. 10s should be labeled AHM, not HM. Almost Hard Modes.

So yeah, Vox, we'll start the competition again after the holiday season. We're happy to be 3/8 HM, confused why the 10 man guilds on the server don't have them yet, and looking forward to returning to 25s after the holidays and doing the true competition with you guys.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Vox
I was trying to put the kill down, was only curious. Grats on 3/8!

P.S. Ninelives has a big balls when he's surrounded by 24 other horde.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
ryu! b nice. >:[
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
LOL, Nine doesn't have big balls. He's a female goblin!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
hes a she-he without any balls :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
hello
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
hi peanut :>
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
4/8 HM Nom Nom Nom.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
4/8HM Dead.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
10 man ez ?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
L2 scroll up Atsel. Moonwalker is still a 25 man guild. Some 25 man guilds go 10 for bans, we go 10 for Christmas. Haha, we're not paragon, but I did get a coffee press for Christmas and 4/8 !@#$%es!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Atsel, you're in a 10 man only guild....
Edited by Kalebdarkkat on 12/27/2011 11:02 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]