Halaa is great place to gank people =P

90 Night Elf Warrior
I've gotten ganked there myself on my low level alts, and I saw it fit to stalk the skies on my warrior. On more than one occasion I've picked off some PvE Geared ultra raider brave enough to pvp in his pve gear, and more times I can remember I've stomped some level 75's-83's trying their luck.

Just an FYI, if you're in for a good laugh try ganking Horde/Allies in Halaa. Just a fun place to be sometimes xD But shhh, don't get mad at me for ganking T.T It's not my fault their pvp was toggled.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Some of my greatest pvp moments eva happened in halaa, like when i kicked 4 alliance players' asses in pve gear without the guards
Reply Quote
10 Undead Warlock
EZ place to ruin peeps happiness. hehe. most likely if anyone is here nowadays they only trying to turn the town on their side so they can get those "cookies" for enchanting. Ganking peeps here is rather easy- cause if they think they are alone they probs just in pve gear killin guards--then 1. u swoop in and kill them 2. wait for them to have killed guards + kill them with lowered health 3. (which is most unlikely) let them switch to their pvp gear buff up (like u) heal and still kill them anyways. lmao.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]