@ You

85 Human Paladin
I challenge you to a duel, do you accept?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
My hair is welcoming you into the castle!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Your holy....

I don't understand...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Mana burn
keep dots up
profit ??
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Doesn't matter what you are. I challenge you.

If you are Horde, accept or bring shame apon your Warcheif Garrosh. Victory or death, am I correct?

If you are Alliance, accept or bring disgrace to those who honor our noble union.

The choice is yours.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
someone just finished honor grinding.
Reply Quote
Doesn't matter what you are. I challenge you.

If you are Horde, accept or bring shame apon your Warcheif Garrosh. Victory or death, am I correct?

If you are Alliance, accept or bring disgrace to those who honor our noble union.

The choice is yours.

Bolded... The !@#$?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Nobody? Damn that's a disgrace.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
08/19/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Mønøxide
Victory or death, am I correct?

Imo, use only this phrase against people that are actually a threat.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
booorrrinnnggg
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
No, I'm ruthless, elite. =P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Mana burn
keep dots up
profit ??

I think you missed the point.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I rolled your face over. let me farm my sprite dartling in peace, assclown.

This is where you say lolumad, try to kill me again while theres 100 guards (idk if i would consider those things guards or not) attacking me as i mana burn you because you only interrupted me like twice. Then i just end up killing you again and go back to farming my sprite dartling. /lolnecroposting.
Edited by Aznnoproblem on 8/28/2011 1:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa367/Babehjosep/WoWScrnShot_082811_004047.jpg

What do you mean, when you're ready and not ready? What a joke. You're going to try to gank someone, fail miserably, and then say you weren't ready when you had every opener, and i even left you alone for the first minute, kiting you around in circles while i was aoe farming my sprite mini pet??

Jesus christ dude, talk about bad preparation in trying to do something.

I'll call you bad all i want. You were trying to kill someone and you weren't even ready, yourself.

Victory or death, am I correct?

P.S.S. (multiple edits because broken english is terrible.)
Edited by Aznnoproblem on 8/28/2011 1:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa367/Babehjosep/WoWScrnShot_082811_004047.jpg

What do you mean, when you're ready and not ready? You're going to try to gank someone, fail miserably, and then say you weren't ready when you had every opener, and i even left you alone for the first minute, kiting you around in circles while i was aoe farming my sprite mini pet??

Jesus christ dude, talk about bad preparation, in trying to do something.

I'll call you bad all i want. You were trying to kill someone and you weren't even ready, yourself.

Wait, I was going to gank you? How does that work with a holy paladin not currently using an improved exorcism? (Judgement spam=Killing blow?) I'm just out looking for challenges and quite honestly 90% of the time its some person who is a mile below par. (hence not taking very much prep, it is 3am ya know) I'm not savvy with internet speak, I don't spend alot of time looking up !@#$, what is Necroposting? On second thought nevermind. And yea perhaps bad preperation indeed considering 99% of the time its something that fights back like a bot... but hey I try to come back to get what I wanted, a real challenge at full potential, but no. I guess spending all day every day posting on forums stroking my epeen would do the same to me aswell...

Looking back at your post....ya... you do seem annoyed/mad.
At least at the end of the day I'm not ranting and flaring like this guy ^

Talk to ya later Joe-joe
Edited by Mønøxide on 8/28/2011 1:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'm rather annoyed at spending the last 3 hours farming this sprite pet, yes. ttyl.
farming 0.1% drop rates can be annoying when nuisance pallies try to bother you =/
Edited by Aznnoproblem on 8/28/2011 2:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]