Taming of rare pets

90 Pandaren Hunter
12/04/2012 04:22 PMPosted by Shotsy
Wow this OP MOONRAYE is something else! She killed Acroniss (the new rare arcane wyrm) while I was taming it today in Silithus. I had heard about this toon from other hunters camping it. She is there all the time and just kills it. So I wasn't that surprised that she killed it on me. She didn't even try to tame it. She was just standing there griefing hunters!! I am mindboggled at her post!!!! (I guess she just decided to go to the darkside.) Talk about TWO FACED. People like MOONRAYE are what is wrong with the game and society in general.

I had to laugh at this (not at your loss, just the irony of it all, and your guild name fits too)

Also, NECROMANCY!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
1. Thread Necro. Bad.

2. Don't call people out on the forums.

3. It sucks. Blizz is trying to get the brain power to fix it. Stop whining in the meanwhile. It won't stop trolls. Since when has crying to trolls ever stopped them?

4. I got my Deth with the help of an Ally hunter. On a PvP server. He summoned his own Deth spider and sacrificed it and conc shotted the mob while I was mid kite.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
you have heard no such thing, stop making things up, it was an accident, my computer did freeze, I've apologized numerous times, I'm not sure what you want from me..it was an ACCIDENT..and I have talked to every alliance hunter there, none have seen me doing anything because I have not..please stop, there's nothing else I can do and if you keep going, you're the one harrassing
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/04/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Moonraye
you have heard no such thing, stop making things up, it was an accident, my computer did freeze, I've apologized numerous times, I'm not sure what you want from me..it was an ACCIDENT..and I have talked to every alliance hunter there, none have seen me doing anything because I have not..please stop, there's nothing else I can do and if you keep going, you're the one harrassing

ACCIDENT??? ACCIDENT??? You do nothing while being there all the time.. you never even kill a lowbie mob that is around there.. how can this be an ACCIDENT? O>O YEAH.. ROFLMAO.. it's so funny how that ARCANE SHOT on Acroniss just mysteriously goes off with computer lag!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO LAME and so so so PATHETIC... and karma my friend will get you .. sooner than later. You and I were the ONLY toons there! YOU KILLED IT. And it wasn't due to computer lag.. you evil person. I talked to every horde hunter there for over a week and you are NOTORIOUS for killing it!!!!! So it's convenient your side of the STORY!!! ROFL... And I know you know I reported you and you are doing all of this for Blizz's benefit hoping you won't be banned.. but guess what? They have your combat logs.. they know how, when and where every time this week you have killed Acroniss. O.o I hope to God you get banned. I'm quitting this damn game over this BS but I hope I see you banned before I leave. >_< And don't fret.. you will get what is coming to you.. a thing called KARMA will take care of that. :) So.. MOONRAYE, I suggest you tell your BS story to yourself in the mirror and see if that jerk will listen. I bet that person will tell you that you are a pathetic, sorry, little human being.

NOTE: the same crap she typed here is the same thing my toon got in response to her killing Acroniss on me.. "oh stop.. quit making things up.. you have heard no such thing.. etc etc.. she must have a macro made which just boggles my mind!!! O>O HA! What a freak! omg these Wow freaks never seize to amaze me. OBVIOUSLY she has had to make a macro or has it remembered as she has to repeat it so many times. I just pray female dogs like this get gone off the game. They ruin it for those of us who are decent patrons of wow. In fact, people like MOONRAYE run us off the game.
Edited by Shotsy on 12/5/2012 2:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
That is awesome Arkimus you must not read entire threads.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Hunter
this is a simple fix.but blizz just knows that ppl waiting there longer means more money in there pocket.

Tame Beast:once the spell Tame beast is cast on that beast they can not be touched or killed.it is a simple matter of ether the beast kills you or you gain the new beast as a friend before he kills you.

this should be the tame beast spell.and CRZ makes it much worse and much harder.
Reply Quote
ROFL at Shotsy. Seriously? I have camped with Moonraye for EVERY rare pet Bliz has released. She has helped more strangers tame them than she has tamed herself. She has helped my hunter with nearly every rare. Sitting countless hours just to entertain me while we waited for a pet. BEING A FRIEND. There are DOZENS of hunters that will account for her being helpful. NOT ONCE has she EVER killed a rare. Both of our philosophy is... if someone else is taming the pet, LET THEM GET IT, they'll be out of the way the next time it spawns. Killing it would be stupid, no? If she says it was an accident, then it was definitely an accident. Harassing her on boards, in game, and just wasting the effort in worrying about it only shows how lame and pathetic YOU are. I know for a fact she hasn't killed Acroniss multiple times, and that you are making crap up to make yourself look like a victim. Bliz wouldnt ban her over it, ya know why? Because if they didn't want the pets killable, they would fix it. It's all fair game. Bliz would however look at you badly because of your threats and harassment. So keep running your mouth, instead of making her look like such a predator you are looking like a whiney little brat.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
It's not the problem of rare pets.

The problem is the jackholes.
This times a million.

[EDIT]
Also, Blizz has already combated them being killed by making it to where only hunters can see their tracks and need a flare to show them. I know it's not making it to where some jerk can't see you taming him and come by and kill him, but with Glyph of Tame Beast, your tame should be over in no time.
Edited by Jessicarr on 12/5/2012 9:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
12/05/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Arkimus
and only by the hunter that flares them.
Where did you get this information? 'Cos I'm pretty sure that's NOT true.

The only reason I got Bloodtooth was because two other hunters helped me find him and one of their flares uncovered him, not mine.
Edited by Jessicarr on 12/5/2012 9:36 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]