[A] RIP Old Blanchy LFM to push 2200 RBG

85 Worgen Druid
Hello all, we are a strict pvp guild currently sitting around 1800+ in rbgs. We're preparing to make our 2200 push and are going to be looking to put together our core comp. We are recruiting top rogues, dks, resto shamans, holy pallies and caster dps.

We run RBG's about 4 nights a week, usually starting around 8-10 server time.

If you are looking to get to 2200, have skill and the mindset, and want to try out to be a part of that core group, give us a try.

Contact Guggy, Attonrand or Drrobotnik.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Change that "strict" to "strictly". We're actually very laid back ^-^
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
im always down for a good push. if ya know what i mean
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
What are the times? And do you do any on the weekends?
Reply Quote
I'm transferin over to stormscale today for better RBGs than my current server. I got a arms warrior buddy too. I'll post back with my new name or whisper ya later.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No more RIP Old Blanchy. Guild has stopped doing RBGs for several months now and no longer has members that currently log. Thanks to those who made it fun while it lasted. 4.3 might change this but I have not heard much feedback from current/past members to suggest otherwise.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
that is why u should do Live to Win Pug RBGS RAWRRRRRRRRRR
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]